Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Best thing about this stat line is he walked no one. Sounds like he’s still leaving pitches over the heart of the plate. Hopefully he can continues to work on location b/c the stuff really plays. Actually had 4 K’s

https://twitter.com/ChathamAnglers/status/1412893221164814336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
One has to wonder if younger Benge can come in and help us out as a true freshman? I hope so....

https://twitter.com/HOATournaments/status/1413285996381327361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Different view of Marcus Brown's HR from yesterday...I believe he's leading the league in BA at a.448 clip

https://twitter.com/epsteinhitting/status/1413641840222375936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Different view of Marcus Brown's HR from yesterday...I believe he's leading the league in BA at a.448 clip

https://twitter.com/epsteinhitting/status/1413641840222375936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
I’ll say it for the 9 millionth time. Why did it take so long for this guy to get into the lineup? And why did he sit one of the games of the regional? Kids a ball player

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I’ll say it for the 9 millionth time. Why did it take so long for this guy to get into the lineup? And why did he sit one of the games of the regional? Kids a ball player
josh is loyal to his upperclassmen..especially to his seniors. He won’t give up on them and will ride with them almost to the wheels fall off. It’s just simply who he is

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
josh is loyal to his upperclassmen..especially to his seniors. He won’t give up on them and will ride with them almost to the wheels fall off. It’s just simply who he is
Don't get me wrong we went to a regional and had a pretty decent year, but with all the hype of this team and all the arms we supposedly had in the bullpen this year seemed to be quite underwhelming. Of course we had our fair share of injuries during the year, but we seemed to get back to full strength at the right time, just never really put the pieces together properly and that could fall on the coaching for sure

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Don't get me wrong we went to a regional and had a pretty decent year, but with all the hype of this team and all the arms we supposedly had in the bullpen this year seemed to be quite underwhelming. Of course we had our fair share of injuries during the year, but we seemed to get back to full strength at the right time, just never really put the pieces together properly and that could fall on the coaching for sure
solid year considering the circumstances. On paper this was one of the top 10-15 most talented rosters in the country IMO. Problem is the game isn’t played on paper. We had players who couldn’t throw strikes to save their lives. Only having 3-4 reliable arms in the bullpen isn’t a way to live. We had a hard time putting together quality AB’s on a consistent basis. We also had coaching blunders throughout the season as well. Players struggling to progress from last season didn’t help matters as well…Just wasn’t meant to be…hopefully transfers coming in actually panned compared to this past season.

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
solid year considering the circumstances. On paper this was one of the top 10-15 most talented rosters in the country IMO. Problem is the game isn’t played on paper. We had players who couldn’t throw strikes to save their lives. Only having 3-4 reliable arms in the bullpen isn’t a way to live. We had a hard time putting together quality AB’s on a consistent basis. We also had coaching blunders throughout the season as well. Players struggling to progress from last season didn’t help matters as well…Just wasn’t meant to be…hopefully transfers coming in actually panned compared to this past season.
I am really looking forward to the 1st basemen coming in from Northern Kentucky, Griffin Doersching, he has shown the ability to hit the ball out of the park while not compromising his batting avg or walk ratio. I wonder if we would move Thompson over to 3rd to replace Strand or if he will mainly stay in the DH role

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I am really looking forward to the 1st basemen coming in from Northern Kentucky, Griffin Doersching, he has shown the ability to hit the ball out of the park while not compromising his batting avg or walk ratio. I wonder if we would move Thompson over to 3rd to replace Strand or if he will mainly stay in the DH role
i would expect McLean to play 3rd. We’ve tried Thompson at 3rd in the past and it was a fail. If he doesn’t get drafted, he’s likely the DH and plays 1st from time to time. Finding him a home on the diamond has been a chore

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Pretty big time pick up!!!! Freshman pitcher from Miami. Currently playing for Tom Holliday in the cape. Ultra talented pitcher that would immediately be in the rotation with Campbell and osmond.

https://twitter.com/JBrownPG/status/1414645395305676807?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw