Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
and this morning the prediction for Saturday (the 26TH) was even colder. Lowers Fri morning & Sat morning in the single digits and not getting to 32 for a high. Ugh.
WOW — Snow on Wed and Thurs and low temp on Fri is 9 degrees, 16 degrees on Sat, and 25 degrees on Sun. They will have to cancel and reschedule this series unless weather conditions change.

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
Is Josh Holliday delusional? I heard an interview where he said he was happy with where his team was heading into the tournament and complimented his pitching staff and reports "lots of confidence" in them.

I understand drinking a little kool-aid but I prefer Kenny G's way of being brutally honest when the softball team is choking and he seems to get the girls to respond.

Thoughts?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Is Josh Holliday delusional? I heard an interview where he said he was happy with where his team was heading into the tournament and complimented his pitching staff and reports "lots of confidence" in them.

I understand drinking a little kool-aid but I prefer Kenny G's way of being brutally honest when the softball team is choking and he seems to get the girls to respond.

Thoughts?
I’d say for now let’s just trust he knows his team’s personality as much as Kenny G knows his, and that maybe they respond with a different approach. Certainly don’t know that for sure, just leaving it with him……for now.

Nov 6, 2010
I’d say for now let’s just trust he knows his team’s personality as much as Kenny G knows his, and that maybe they respond with a different approach. Certainly don’t know that for sure, just leaving it with him……for now.
What does everyone make of the starting pitching decision. Seems like we started our #3 vs. Texas ace. Was that just a matchup call, or do you think maybe this was just a concession given the days rest between their last starts?

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I know it's a little early, but it's interesting to see who's playing summer ball so I'm going to start adding players:

Cape Cod

Chatham Anglers-

Marcus Brown- INF
Roc Riggio- Utility
Aiden Meola- INF