Cowboy Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Josh is going to field a team that does the exact same thing next season. They will underperform and not get improve throughout the year due to poor coaching. Rinse and repeat.
I feel like the young guys got better. Erhard and Riggio really came on at the end of the year. It was the older guys that really struggled. Outside of Jake and Griff.

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
Best program in the state in is Norman.OU and Arkansas go on the road 2 weekends and get it done.NCAA does us a favor and gives us a national seed that we don't derserve and we lay an egg.This year was a failure,period.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Many were claiming it was unfair to have Arkansas in the Stillwater Regional due to proximity. Arkansas fans felt they deserved a regional and or would have been second seed in Austin Regional. If Osmond was healthy we most likely are in Omaha today.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
Just so I understand, y'all are sooner fans now?

I'd of thought you'd want the Aggies to smoke zero u.

And Annie, I guess A&M(5) deserved the B12 season champ as a 2 seed? Nothing is fair in the playoffs and everybody thinks their team got screwed, except texas.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
It's early on in the process but any news on players entering the transfer portal?
No news now unless players post it on Twitter or Facebook. Morrill posted thanks to OSU so he could be a grad transfer. I would say Riggio, Ehrhard, M Brown, Mendham, and Daugherty are all back. I think Adkinson may be looking due to progress of Daugherty this year. OSU doesn’t normally post transfers.

MLB draft:
Campbell
Moderos- may return
Osmond
Martin- may return
Stone
Trenkle- may return
McLean- may return
Doershing
Thompson

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
More cowboys playing this summer:

Appalachian League:

Riley Taylor (RHP)- Greeneville Flyboys
Ian Daugherty C- Greeneville Flyboys
Drew Blake (LHP)-
Pulaski River Turtles
Landry Kyle (RHP)- Elizabethton River Riders
Cayden Brumbaugh (OF)- Danville Otterbots

Outside of the cape, this is an up and coming summer league and could be the 2nd best summer league out there. Marcus Brown played in this league last summer and was named Player of the year playing for the River Riders.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
More cowboys playing this summer:

Appalachian League:

Riley Taylor (RHP)- Greeneville Flyboys
Ian Daugherty C- Greeneville Flyboys
Drew Blake (LHP)-
Pulaski River Turtles
Landry Kyle (RHP)- Elizabethton River Riders
Cayden Brumbaugh (OF)- Danville Otterbots

Outside of the cape, this is an up and coming summer league and could be the 2nd best summer league out there. Marcus Brown played in this league last summer and was named Player of the year playing for the River Riders.
Is Brumbaugh focusing on OF with the logjam on the infield?