Cowboy Basketball: UT defeats OSU in Big 12 Championship Game. Pokes are #4 Seed and will play #13 Seed Liberty on FRIDAY

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 17, 2011
I remember thinking when they did the reschedule "man thats a lot of ranked games I hope we get at least 2". I would have never thought this...ever.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Down 60-52 and then we absolutely beat the brakes off them in the last 4 minutes. I’m so proud of these guys. This is the unselfish, tremendous hustle, talented, culture driven team we have been waiting for. Thank you MB. Bask in it friends

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
I remember thinking when they did the reschedule "man thats a lot of ranked games I hope we get at least 2". I would have never thought this...ever.
The fact that we split with the number two team in the country over that stretch is huge!

Aug 14, 2005
I love the coach
I love the star player
I love the role players
I love their style of play

There's nothing to pick at

This is one of the few things where there's nothing to.not like
I love their style of play, but most of all I love their toughness. BIG time tough. There is a star player, but those guys around him are no chumps, not at all.

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
This is our first time in the conference championship game since the last sweet 16 run, right?

The team still didn't have a perfect game and beat the #2 team in the country with absolutely clutch, gritty play. Enjoy the end of the season, whatever it brings from here and pay HCMB some good money.