Cowboys vs. Beavers Score prediction thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2019
Edmond, Oklahoma
45 - 17 Pokes. I think this will be a lot like the Washington State game that we played in 2008. The difference being we played WSU in the Seattle Seahawks stadium. I believe the final score in that game was something like 40 - 13 and we didn’t get going until the second half.

Oct 30, 2007
Game week is basically here!! Lets Hear those predictions..

I read up on the other OSU a tad and in a nutshell they have a decent Offense...but an atrocious Defense. The defense allowed at least 34 pts to every FBS opponent last season.

I'll say 45-21 Pokes. We need to go up there and light these guys up no matter who plays QB.
So both defenses are pretty much the same. We gave up 32.46 to all opps.

41-32 pokes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Spencer Sanders starts carving his face on the Mount Rushmore of Cowboy QB's after not starting because of Gundy's reliance on the bumfuzzled one's belief in the more experienced player ALWAYS starting over the less experienced player. Poke 42-Beavs 6

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
Spencer Sanders starts carving his face on the Mount Rushmore of Cowboy QB's after not starting because of Gundy's reliance on the bumfuzzled one's belief in the more experienced player ALWAYS starting over the less experienced player. Poke 42-Beavs 6
If you think Gundy's beliefs are bumfuzzled, how can you predict Sanders to start? Brown was a two year starter at the FBS level, therefore he's the more experienced player.