COWGIRLS SOFTBALL: WCWS EDITION

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
It’s not back to back days I’m worried about. If we lose this game…can she pitch back to back games?

That why I was curious if Day gets the nod in this game. Have her go 3-4 innings then bring in Maxwell to finish the game out if the game is close. Leave her in there if we have a comfortable lead. That give Maxwell extra rest for the championship series.

Either way, Coach G has great options to choose from.
yes I really do think she’s capable and honestly we kinda don’t have a choice. I’m more of a you play to win kinda person. If your best is available, you pitch her. Being conservative gets you beat IMO especially in postseason . Now if we’re blowing out Texas or vice versa I’m all for letting Day come in and pitch. If we lose the first game, probably start day and Maxwell comes in relief but like coach has been saying the next game is the most important. Win the first game, and Maxwell will get the day off tomorrow. Hopefully we get it done in one and don’t have to play a second.

Mar 8, 2010
I’m uneasy with the idea of beating texas still another time this season. What’s the old sports adage about playing somebody who’s not as good ten times and maybe losing two or three of them. Eventually the shorthorns are going to get a break here and there and beat us. They displayed that capability already this year by beating uo.

Jun 20, 2013
I’m uneasy with the idea of beating texas still another time this season. What’s the old sports adage about playing somebody who’s not as good ten times and maybe losing two or three of them. Eventually the shorthorns are going to get a break here and there and beat us. They displayed that capability already this year by beating uo.
You can't not play them. Bring your best, and try to beat them before they have a chance to get lucky.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Coleman turns on a pitch takes it deep on a pitch inside and they’re now down 2-1 after one. Coleman is like Samantha show, love her if she’s on your team be otherwise she’s hated by most