Crazy B12

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
Younger Sterns may have been the higher rated player, but his older brother turned out to be the better player.

I know that NFL thinks he'll be drafted in first half of draft because sometimes those HS *s just stick with the player no matter on-the-field results.

I recall that Tx RB (Jonathan Gray ?) that had 10,000 yds in HS 5* was voted pre-season All Conference EVERY year even though he never panned out on the field. Year after year.

Oct 6, 2012
I was bummed when he picked Texas and I would have loved to have had him but I wouldn't trade any of our safeties for him. Maybe I'm wrong because I didn't watch UT play as much as I did us but he didn't overwhelm me at all.

Nov 6, 2010
Younger Sterns may have been the higher rated player, but his older brother turned out to be the better player.

I know that NFL thinks he'll be drafted in first half of draft because sometimes those HS *s just stick with the player no matter on-the-field results.

I recall that Tx RB (Jonathan Gray ?) that had 10,000 yds in HS 5* was voted pre-season All Conference EVERY year even though he never panned out on the field. Year after year.
In fairness to Gray, I think he had a lot of injury issues. I seem to remember he was pretty darn good as a freshman, but then could just never stay healthy. I may be confusing him with others though.