CRFF - High Noon Highlights (5/22): Cam McGriff gets some recognition

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP News

Greenhorn
Feb 17, 2018

Welcome to High Noon Highlights, a place to catch up on everything you missed in Oklahoma State Athletics.

It’s High Noon...

Cam McGriff gets some recognition from Andy Katz

Better pay attention #c2e I #okstate pic.twitter.com/AOco4b9ZCA

— Cowboy Basketball (@OSUMBB) May 22, 2019

I thought last year McGriff would break out in a big way, but with the depth of the team and how much he had to play it just didn’t work out. With the wealth of talent coming in next season, that should take some pressure off of him and he can play more fluidly.

Austin Eckroat secures U.S. Open spot

Austin Eckroat Secures U.S. Open Spot #okstate #golfschool

▶️ https://t.co/MTiFDwUnJZ pic.twitter.com/FMMH4Ez4Yl

— Oklahoma State Golf (@OSUCowboyGolf) May 21, 2019

Eckroat will be participating in the U.S Open later this summer after making it through sectional qualifying. He will join Viktor Hovland there as well.

Oklahoma State-Florida State moves to primetime

TIME CHANGE

Friday's game has been moved to 6 p.m. CT and will air on ESPN, due to changes in the NBA postseason schedule. The Tallahassee Super Regional is now one of only two supers with all games scheduled to be contested on ESPN.#Primetime | #RoadToWCWS | #okstate pic.twitter.com/LijDN9ad88

— Cowgirl Softball (@CowgirlSB) May 22, 2019

This is an awesome opportunity for a national audience to see how far the Cowgirl softball program has come this year. It’s also a great chance to shock the nation and knock off the reigning national champs.

Podcast Plug

With a busy weekend for #okstate sports this weekend, @OKTXARPoke and @jtpenfield preview some baseball, softball, and golf! https://t.co/I9Vz3r3kYQ

— Cowboys Ride For Samantha Show (@CowboysRFF) May 22, 2019
Around the Sports World

St. Louis Blues advance to Stanley Cup Final

Former MLB 1st Round pick Carter Stewart heads to Japan instead of re-entering draft

The New York Mets are a dumpster fire

Raptors’ bench comes up big in Game 4 win over the Bucks

Song of the Day

Kill a Word- Eric Church

Continue reading...