Dax Hill and Michigan

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Dax said he went there for the journalism school, not because of the coach. Guess we will see if that is true.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I wouldn't expect Dax to leave Michigan. He's bought into the "Michigan Man" mantra. He wasn't in love with OSU as Justice was growing up. If he did ended up leaving....he would likely go to the SEC...looking hard at Bama...after all they were runner-up in his recruitment.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Plus, given justice’s tweet about OSU athletics needing major change, doubt he had the most glowing things to say to Dax
Also true...It's a pipe dream for fans....When Hill opted out....it didn't sit well with Gundy. That relationship hasn't been repaired since. It'll put it like this...Dax right now probably would go to OU before OSU. By the way...kid would rather win championships...that's not happening in Stillwater.

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
Also true...It's a pipe dream for fans....When Hill opted out....it didn't sit well with Gundy. That relationship hasn't been repaired since. It'll put it like this...Dax right now probably would go to OU before OSU. By the way...kid would rather win championships...that's not happening in Stillwater.
Though if he wanted to win championships....Ann Arbor was a terrible choice

Jan 14, 2006
I didn't know any of that. But I will say we're more likely to win the conference than Michigan.

And he would really shine in our scheme. Knowles D is great for active safeties.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I didn't know any of that. But I will say we're more likely to win the conference than Michigan.

And he would really shine in our scheme. Knowles D is great for active safeties.
He actually likes OU...family doesn't b/c they're a OSU family especially the mother, but he was interested in OU in the recruiting process. In terms of who's more likely in to win a championship...both teams are even, and honestly don't see OSU is anymore likely than Michigan...I mean have you seen the last 3 season of OSU football? OSU and Michigan have similar issues especially winning games they're supposed to... Yeah both teams are at a tie.

I don't disagree he'd succeed in our scheme....He was also be great as Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Michigan, Oregon, and hell even OU. Kid would fit in anywhere....he's that elite. Based on the relationship currently with OSU and the hill family, it’s a pipe dream that Dax comes here.

Last edited: