Dear OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 16, 2006
Oklahoma City
Dear OSU, Welcome to big time college football. Don't get too comfortable. Sincerely, OU

Sincerely, I hope you all win all your games except against OU. You have an amazing team. I'm a Sooner fan first, but I like the Cowboys too. So I hope you win out untill you get to the game against the Sooners.

jnewtont

Territorial Marshal
Oct 18, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Dear OSU, Welcome to big time college football. Don't get too comfortable. Sincerely, OU

Sincerely, I hope you all win all your games except against OU. You have an amazing team. I'm a Sooner fan first, but I like the Cowboys too. So I hope you win out untill you get to the game against the Sooners.
Sis', I told you not to post on this board!

CTeamPoke

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2008
Dallas, TX
Dear SoonerQueen,

gtfo and diaf. And treat us like a rival. Don't "cheer for OSU if OSU isn't playing OU." Hate us like you do Texas.

Thanks.

Sep 28, 2007
OKC Metro

We will provide your sooners no quarter. No compassion. No charity. No sympathy. No respect. No kindness. Just hate. Hate filled with misery and pain. :innocent:

Sep 16, 2006
Oklahoma City
I'm not Trent Smith. I kinda stole it from him on Twitter. I am most sincere. I'm not trying to start anything. I just think it's cool that both schools are undefeated and playing so well. It's a shame that one of them will have to lose at Bedlam.BTW, I'm female from OKC.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
I'm not Trent Smith. I kinda stole it from him on Twitter. I am most sincere. I'm not trying to start anything. I just think it's cool that both schools are undefeated and playing so well. It's a shame that one of them will have to lose at Bedlam.BTW, I'm female from OKC.
How ironic, Trent Smith is a female from OKC!