Dusty and Teddy radio show

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 28, 2010
OKC
Just tuned into these clowns because I thought David Garrett was still on the air. They made a few comments about Monken. They said it was very unprofessional and uncalled for about his comments. Also said if OSU defense was so improved, how come a scout team receiver torched the secondary in the spring game. Ahhh... I love it.

xXsUbLimEXx

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Jul 28, 2009
Norman, OK.
Well BW said that he thought that C. Moore would be the next breakout WR
Very well could be, but it could still be asked why a receiver with no previous track record had a video game type performance. It is important to know that I'm not trying to bash your team in any way, I'm simply showing that those comments aren't really that homerish.

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Very well could be, but it could still be asked why a receiver with no previous track record had a video game type performance. It is important to know that I'm not trying to bash your team in any way, I'm simply showing that those comments aren't really that homerish.
That is true but you would think that they would be more worried about a 3rd string running QB putting up heisman numbers on OU's defense. :p

cowboyfanatic

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 18, 2010
oklahoma city, OK
I wasnt trying to flame either. If you didnt have any inside connections or follow OSU very closely, I could see how people would be surprised by CM's performance

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
Clear Channel laid Garrett off, along with five other personalities/employees/ to cut expenses.....they have picked up programming from The Ref as replacements......so they aren't actually paying those guys.....just giving The Ref commercial inventory and more signal...
i'm sure they've had lots of professional training

btw...they also play Toby Rowland in the morning drive on 1340...again from The Ref

Jul 17, 2007
Charlie Moore has been a baller. He was just a sophomore. We just have a bunch of talented receivers. Part of it is that he was young with older and experienced players just as good or slightly better. I mean the dude was behind Blackmon and Michael Harrison at his position. But just because you never heard of him doesn't mean the kid isn't a stud. Charlie Moore is one of our players that has actually touched the field as a freshmen, whether it has been mop up or special teams. The fact that you are good enough to touch the field as a freshmen says something about you. Now he is a Junior, which means it's his time to shine. I mean it's not like he wasn't sitting behind a first round pick and 2 time Biletnikoff winner.

xXsUbLimEXx

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
Banned
Jul 28, 2009
Norman, OK.
Charlie Moore has been a baller. He was just a sophomore. We just have a bunch of talented receivers. Part of it is that he was young with older and experienced players just as good or slightly better. I mean the dude was behind Blackmon and Michael Harrison at his position. But just because you never heard of him doesn't mean the kid isn't a stud. Charlie Moore is one of our players that has actually touched the field as a freshmen, whether it has been mop up or special teams. The fact that you are good enough to touch the field as a freshmen says something about you. Now he is a Junior, which means it's his time to shine. I mean it's not like he wasn't sitting behind a first round pick and 2 time Biletnikoff winner.
Once again, never said he wasn't going to be a really good player this year.