Edmonton plays Thursday..

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Trevor Harris has struggled in two losses. No announcement yet but Dakota Prukop or Taylor Cornelius could play. Prukop was just signed several weeks ago and was on injured list for first game, so my guess is Taylor may get his first start Thursday night but they are keeping it close to the vest now!!!

it will be on ESPN2 at 8 pm on Thursday night.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
reports are Dakota Prukop could be the starter next game.
Seems CFL only has two QB active for each game and others are inactive. Seems Dakota was inactive for first game but now is active. I thought Trevor was the starter and Taylor second string and Dakota third string, but he also plays on special teams, so he was activated to play on special teams. Dakota played 3rd string for 9 games in 2019 for either Toronto or Alberta. I would thinks Taylor would still be the backup at 2nd string. I am just learning about CFL and it seems they are mostly a passing league due to only three downs.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Seems CFL only has two QB active for each game and others are inactive. Seems Dakota was inactive for first game but now is active. I thought Trevor was the starter and Taylor second string and Dakota third string, but he also plays on special teams, so he was activated to play on special teams. Dakota played 3rd string for 9 games in 2019 for either Toronto or Alberta. I would thinks Taylor would still be the backup at 2nd string. I am just learning about CFL and it seems they are mostly a passing league due to only three downs.
Expect corn dog to be backup tomorrow

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Expect corn dog to be backup tomorrow
They released QB Williams on August 9th. Prukop still listed Injured today but he has practiced today.
Canadians message boards smack uses words like pissed and sandbagging but no discussion about QB. They like Harris as he is Canadian and seems American are frowned on. Apparently they only have 2-3 slots for QB so they have to be on practice or injured. They don’t have any listed on practice squad now. If Prukop is activated then Harris or Cornelius would move to injured or practice squad.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
They released QB Williams on August 9th. Prukop still listed Injured today but he has practiced today.
Canadians message boards smack uses words like pissed and sandbagging but no discussion about QB. They like Harris as he is Canadian and seems American are frowned on. Apparently they only have 2-3 slots for QB so they have to be on practice or injured. They don’t have any listed on practice squad now. If Prukop is activated then Harris or Cornelius would move to injured or practice squad.
Injured doesn’t mean out…expect corn dog to be the back up

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Prukop was signed and Anderson released to make space. Williams was then released several days ago. Williams was supposed to have been the 2nd string but he was released so does Prukop move to 2nd string due to two years experience? Seems they opted to keep Cornelius over the other two who were let go and give him time to learn their system.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Cornelius QB sneak for one yard and first down. He may become the Belldozier for running plays. Elks up 15-4 at half and Trevor had one interception but then has played better.

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
he fumbled a snap, and BC recovered...either way the other qb look much better. Corn dog might need to find another team to get snaps or change to another position