VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2008
They had Clinton by 1.7% in the popular vote in their final poll. She won the popular vote by 2%.
They also picked her to win the Electoral college.

Here is the important part "The media created a false narrative about the 2016 presidential campaign, and most polling reinforced it" Rassmussen

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I wouldn't be shocked by a landslide in either direction. We have two terrible candidates who have plenty of opportunities to piss people off before election day. Biden (or his handlers) is smart enough to say little and stay hidden. Trump is incapable of keeping his mouth shut (to his extreme detriment). The debates will be interesting...the Dems can only hurt themselves by participating.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I wouldn't be shocked by a landslide in either direction. We have two terrible candidates who have plenty of opportunities to piss people off before election day. Biden (or his handlers) is smart enough to say little and stay hidden. Trump is incapable of keeping his mouth shut (to his extreme detriment). The debates will be interesting...the Dems can only hurt themselves by participating.
Trump's worst political foe has always been himself. I bet the Dems try like hell to hide out the debates citing COVID and let Trump keep doing his thing

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
This is wrong. Our current laws say that if an immigrant presents themselves in person they are allowed to seek permission for asylum. He has turned the immigration game into a for profit business

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1296438538947497985
Why I could never vote for Trump and why I cannot understand how Christians can. We don't need scumbag shadow government breaking our laws. If he doesn't like it, get the law improved. Just how he runs businesses, pure sleaze.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Why I could never vote for Trump and why I cannot understand how Christians can. We don't need scumbag shadow government breaking our laws. If he doesn't like it, get the law improved. Just how he runs businesses, pure sleaze.
And on the Christian comment, the obviously you are sitting out this election as no Chirstian could vote for a ticket that is pro-abortion at all stages of pregnancy. Pretty sure Baby killing and selling their parts for profit is not a Christian thing

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Locking people away in an Hamptom Inn with armed people that will not identify themselves is the issue. The ins and out of normal immigration law is not something we are going to solve on a message board.
If you want to defend that, you can. I do not want my government to work like that.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
And on the Christian comment, the obviously you are sitting out this election as no Chirstian could vote for a ticket that is pro-abortion at all stages of pregnancy. Pretty sure Baby killing and selling their parts for profit is not a Christian thing
There are plenty of pro-choice Christians. Heck, look at the Southern Baptists in the 1970s even they were pro-choice. This is a new find.

Treating people in need respectfully was said by Jesus himself.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
There are plenty of pro-choice Christians. Heck, look at the Southern Baptists in the 1970s even they were pro-choice. This is a new find.

Treating people in need respectfully was said by Jesus himself.
Sorry gonna have to disagree on the ProChoice "Christian". And Jesus said a few things about how to treat kids. Think it involved drowning yourself with a millstone...

Status
Not open for further replies.