VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Did you think they were dodging that or something? Pretty sure no "credible reporter" is ignoring this LOL since the company openly puts it out there on their Fact Check site LOL

They have a fact check page up and running since before the election

Dominion has no company ownership relationships with the Pelosi family, Feinstein family, Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela. Dominion works with all U.S. political parties; our customer base and our government outreach practices reflect this nonpartisan approach.
  • As reported by the Associated Press, "Dominion made a one-time philanthropic commitment at a Clinton Global Initiative meeting in 2014, but the Clinton Foundation has no stake or involvement in Dominion's operations, the nonprofit confirmed." The meeting included bipartisan attendees focused on international democracy-building.

https://www.dominionvoting.com/
I also like how doing philanthropic things together is super super worrisome to the GOP. Meanwhile Trump is running businesses that countries and companies are literally renting entire floors our for huge sums. AKA money straight in his pocket. Not a peep about that.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
You should watch Steven crowder. He's actually breaking down the irregularities and issues state by state this week.

How do you explain 3 separate counties (so far) in Georgia with memory cards of uncounted ballots just randomly not uploaded. One guy in an office of ballots in cardboard boxes (I mean that's not very secure) couldn't find 10 batches of ballots out of 26 that were supposed to be recounted. One monitor discovered a stack that had been "miscounted" by over 9,000 in favor of Biden. That's just Georgia.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
You mean the thing that doesn't matter because it was caught immediately and corrected before it got into the tally?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...es/2Q4TF34UVJEEFGE4EEB3FTMFGI/?outputType=amp

Trump lost by a considerable margin both with the popular and electoral vote. Any other candidate would have conceded weeks ago, but not Trump. Continuing to throw baseless crap at the wall hoping it sticks is the exact stuff some of us were scared of.

Remember a few weeks ago when Republicans were saying, "Don't worry. He will concede if he loses." A lot of the same people are now trying to undermine the integrity of the election. We need to accept the fact that this election is over and has been for some time.

Credit to @cableok. I swear he's the only really right wing guy who's saying let's move on here. A bunch of y'all need to listen to him.
Until the electors vote, the election is not over. I don't know about you, but even if Biden wins, I want to make sure all of these irregularities and mishandling of ballots and memory cards is figured out. A need up on counting a few ballots is one thing, but to somehow get a difference of over 9,000?
1,000's of ballots going uncounted because people "forgot" to upload cards?
173,000 votes in Detroit that can't be assigned to voters?

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So the Two GOP canvassers in MI who voted to certify the election results....who are NOW trying to take back their votes....are doing so after Trump himself called them!!

This is flat out election interference!!!!!

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1329456052342054914
He only called to find out how they were doing.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Rudy out here saying that Election Boards, Law Enforcement and Judges all in on a plot to steal the election from Trump.

This is just sad

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1329497532926451718

Like he's going to show them all the evidence upfront before the court hearing?

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
that vote has already been counted, recounted and certified. There is no going back and changing it now and the election officials have consistently thrown out the lawsuits they have brought up here.

Now Trump is calling the certifiers directly and trying to get them to not certify for him. That is ILLEGAL ELECTION TAMPERING
Now flying Michigan lawmakers into DC to meet with them in an attempt to overturn election results there. It's absolutely terrifying what Republican voters will go along with so long as they can find an obscure person on Twitter to tell them what they want to hear.

If Republicans were watching this happen in a 3rd world country it would be so obvious to them what's happening. But since it's happening in the US and their team is the one doing it, they gladly cheer it on.
I personally have made the observation many times that under u.n. supervision, there are third world countries that have more secure in person non digital elections than we have here in America. It can be done.
And before any of you bring up the stupid blockchain digital voting I will post a comic in a minute that pretty much sums up the ideas of every I.T. and security person I know that works with enterprise grade software/hardware.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I personally have made the observation many times that under u.n. supervision, there are third world countries that have more secure in person non digital elections than we have here in America. It can be done.
And before any of you bring up the stupid blockchain digital voting I will post a comic in a minute that pretty much sums up the ideas of every I.T. and security person I know that works with enterprise grade software/hardware.

If a computer touches the Internet, it is hackable. #SadButTrue

xd_voting.jpg

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No wonder rump wants the counting to stop, every time they report new numbers after a batch has been counted, biden's lead increases almost everywhere.
Do you think it's possible to have at least a small semblance of decency and use his real name? Seriously?

I did four years ago. I was anti-Clinton and all about him. But that has changed obviously. No, I will not give that stain of humanity the sort of dignity I would give to A dead dog. Hes just rump. America deserves better, good thing we woke up and fired him

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Do you think it's possible to have at least a small semblance of decency and use his real name? Seriously?

Maybe if his name was Pocahontas then he could be decent about it.
I figure if anyone in this world deserves to be called names and ridiculed its the obese one himself, rump. It’s only fair. Imagine the nicknames he’s had for people that we don’t know about. I wonder what he calls Kamala Harris behind closed doors. He likes calling women nasty, but that’s not very creative.