VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
https://twitter.com/gop/status/1329490975266398210?s=21
The RNC...this is just pathetic. Is the Republican party going to sink itself with Trump?

It is literally the Opposite of what reality is and what is happening. GA is certifying for Biden today, Other states are certifying for Biden and they are still saying Trump won in a Landslide....what the hell ??

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Giuliani is so all in on this thing he must not intend to retire in NYC. I hear he's looking at some nice homes in Deer Creek.

Oct 7, 2008
The RNC...this is just pathetic. Is the Republican party going to sink itself with Trump?

It is literally the Opposite of what reality is and what is happening. GA is certifying for Biden today, Other states are certifying for Biden and they are still saying Trump won in a Landslide....what the hell ??
The sad thing is they know they can do this because their base lives off a steady diet of absolute garbage media. Don't like the reality Fox News is giving you? Well they're just another liberal rag secretly funded by Soros.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Democrats starting to draw a line in the sand. https://twitter.com/npr/status/1329792838444453888?s=21

Sep 12, 2008
The sad thing is they know they can do this because their base lives off a steady diet of absolute garbage media. Don't like the reality Fox News is giving you? Well they're just another liberal rag secretly funded by Soros.
Unlike that healthy fibrous diet you get from your absolutely nutritious media outlets.. keep on eating the Soylent green.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Fox is so messed up right now...their own commentators are moving forward to support stories their own news desk has debunked

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1329794286716653568

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
He only called to find out how they were doing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
How do you know this? She immediately afterwards tried to reverse course. So that clearly points to tampering.

If Trump cares so much, please point me to his statement regarding the 6 American military members killed in Egypt last week.

Mar 11, 2006
Fox is so messed up right now...their own commentators are moving forward to support stories their own news desk has debunked

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1329794286716653568
I think the headline mischaracterized what Tucker was saying. I watched his clip on this and with the one about Sidney Powell. He said what I think a journalist should say. He stated clearly and repeatedly that the media should listen to their allegations and if they are credible to investigate and report. But he also said clearly and repeatedly that he has invited Powell to be on his show and talk about any evidence they have ....but Powell and Rudy have not done so.

Yes, he juxtaposed how the media jumped on allegations of Russia collusion, but I think that is fair...because they did without much evidence. Tucker's point was that the media should listen, but that Powell and Rudy need to provide evidence.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I think the headline mischaracterized what Tucker was saying. I watched his clip on this and with the one about Sidney Powell. He said what I think a journalist should say. He stated clearly and repeatedly that the media should listen to their allegations and if they are credible to investigate and report. But he also said clearly and repeatedly that he has invited Powell to be on his show and talk about any evidence they have ....but Powell and Rudy have not done so.

Yes, he juxtaposed how the media jumped on allegations of Russia collusion, but I think that is fair...because they did without much evidence. Tucker's point was that the media should listen, but that Powell and Rudy need to provide evidence.
Trump has had over 25 lawsuits on this election thrown out of court (and several more withdrawn) because they can't provide evidence. How many MORE allegations do you need to listen too?

Give me your number, how many more baseless allegations will it take ??

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1329801619458887682