VOTE! Election thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

What will be the results of todays vote?

• Trump wins big

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Trump wins small

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • No decision by tomorrow morning

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Biden wins small

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Biden wins big

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331706255212228608?s=20

Now we know who was behind the "democrat voter fraud scheme"...

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Anonymous Chinese donors gave the Penn Biden Center $22 million since 2017, including one $14.5 million gift in May 2018. Why is this significant you ask? None other than China Joe’s pick for Secretary of State was the Managing Director for Diplomacy and Global Engagement for the Penn Biden Center.

自2017年以来,匿名的中国捐助者向宾州拜登中心捐赠了2200万美元,其中包括2018年5月的一项1450万美元的捐赠。你问这有何重要意义?除中国外,乔一直是美国国务卿的首选,是宾州拜登中心的外交与全球参与董事总经理。

Feb 7, 2007
Denver
Anonymous Chinese donors gave the Penn Biden Center $22 million since 2017, including one $14.5 million gift in May 2018. Why is this significant you ask? None other than China Joe’s pick for Secretary of State was the Managing Director for Diplomacy and Global Engagement for the Penn Biden Center.

自2017年以来,匿名的中国捐助者向宾州拜登中心捐赠了2200万美元,其中包括2018年5月的一项1450万美元的捐赠。你问这有何重要意义?除中国外,乔一直是美国国务卿的首选,是宾州拜登中心的外交与全球参与董事总经理。
It is an ivy league school. They get huge donations. Just cause it has Biden's name on it it has you frothing though.

Were you worried about Trump getting $15million straight to his undisclosed private Chinese account? Are you worried our Senate majority leader is married to an insanely wealthy and connected Chinese family. Oh she is also the US secretary of transportation.

No? Then spare me a college foundation getting donations. It literally happens at every University.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331706255212228608?s=20

Now we know who was behind the "democrat voter fraud scheme"...
He never should have been investigated. Democrats ruined this families lives over bogus claims and mafia tactics.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
So much for Biden being every bodies President and not being divisive.....

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) decision this week to step down as the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee is sparking a fight over the future of the panel, with many Democrats and outside groups pushing for a more aggressive approach toward Republicans.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) had multiple conversations with Feinstein and people around her about her role on the committee after groups on the left criticized how she handled Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearings.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/527469-feinstein-departure-sets-stage-for-judiciary-fight

In other words Feinsteins hate for a woman being appointed to the Supreme Court wasn't deep enough.....

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
He never should have been investigated. Democrats ruined this families lives over bogus claims and mafia tactics.
He admitted guilt. I don't really care about the pardon but he admitted that he committed a felony.

I don't understand how you can spin it into he was railroaded when he confessed that he committed a felony.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
dude, you are a true Red Republican, and that's fine, but your bias for Reps and against Dems is one of the most intense I have seen...these next four years are gonna be rough for you, aren't they?....lol

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
So much for Biden being every bodies President and not being divisive.....

Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) decision this week to step down as the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee is sparking a fight over the future of the panel, with many Democrats and outside groups pushing for a more aggressive approach toward Republicans.

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) had multiple conversations with Feinstein and people around her about her role on the committee after groups on the left criticized how she handled Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s confirmation hearings.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/527469-feinstein-departure-sets-stage-for-judiciary-fight

In other words Feinsteins hate for a woman being appointed to the Supreme Court wasn't deep enough.....
That is 100% a senate issue, how is this a Biden issue?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
He admitted guilt. I don't really care about the pardon but he admitted that he committed a felony.

I don't understand how you can spin it into he was railroaded when he confessed that he committed a felony.
It’s because of the leader of his cult told him so. If lord rump says he’s not guilty, then obviously he is not guilty, therefore his followers must defend to the death all of these ridiculous comments that he says.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Cancel culture is getting people fired and doxxing them because you don't like their views. Using the free market to choose a different product is not. Even if the goal is to reduce consumption of the competing product until it goes away.
Cancel culture is aimed usually at an individual or a small group.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I think you mean when people on the right use the free market is it not but when people on the left do it then it is cancel culture:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watc...urrendered-to-nasty-censorious-cancel-culture
To boycott something is not the same to me. Cancel culture usually goes after individuals.
And asked above about statues, that's trying to erase history. Different things. Oh and erasing history is dumb.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
To boycott something is not the same to me. Cancel culture usually goes after individuals.
And asked above about statues, that's trying to erase history. Different things. Oh and erasing history is dumb.

Well, to you is to you. You can claim that all you want but that doesn’t make it the case for others.

Dumb is keeping statues put in place for harmful purposes. It would be like the Germans maintaining Nazi statues for “history.” Obviously not all statues were but many were. Calling that “erasing history” is dumb or being a racist. Your choice. Think of it this way, if some anti-government idiots created an Antifa statue and erected it in Portland in a major town square then decades later they realized the harm of those thoughts would you be fighting to keep the commemoration for “not erasing” history? Antifa is part of our history so do we memorialize them?
If not, why fight to commemorate the racism of the civil war unless maintaining racism is important to you?

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Well, to you is to you. You can claim that all you want but that doesn’t make it the case for others.

Dumb is keeping statues put in place for harmful purposes. It would be like the Germans maintaining Nazi statues for “history.” Obviously not all statues were but many were. Calling that “erasing history” is dumb or being a racist. Your choice. Think of it this way, if some anti-government idiots created an Antifa statue and erected it in Portland in a major town square then decades later they realized the harm of those thoughts would you be fighting to keep the commemoration for “not erasing” history? Antifa is part of our history so do we memorialize them?
If not, why fight to commemorate the racism of the civil war unless maintaining racism is important to you?
The question is where do you draw the line? Because I like to simplify these debates in my head, I've come to the conclusion that anyone who gained their fame primarily from fighting for, or furthering the cause of, slavery can go. I don't want to lump in everyone who might be famous for something else, like fighting in the Revolutionary war or being a part of the construction of our society, but also owned slaves. If we get rid of all who owned slaves we are pretty much getting rid of all of them.

We should all be able to agree that removal should be done within the law, not just because enough angry people got together to be able to topple a statue.

Feb 7, 2007
Denver

Well, I used what Fox News said was cancel culture in an article to compare the movement to cancel Fox News.

So if you don't like me pointing out Fox News is getting what Fox News reported as cancel culture then that is on you. I find it hilarious either way.

The fact it is Cousin Eddie who got charged with felony vandalism and fled to Canada that was the mouth piece is just icing on the cake.

The MAGA movement is really really entertaining right now.

Have you all seen the guy suing Trump's legal team for not providing any evidence of fraud?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...trump-group-over-failure-to-prove-voter-fraud

Or what about the NRA reporting fraud to the IRS by its' execs. I mean the GOP at this point is just one giant grift. MAGA!

Status
Not open for further replies.