Men's Basketball Enoch Boakye 2022 maybe reclassify as 2021

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
Michigan State decommit. 6-10 big man and Canadian. Seems to be our theme.

Could reclassify as a 2021.

Virtual meeting with OSU!!! There are several teams involved, but if we get him, this would be big.

https://twitter.com/JacobPolacheck/status/1361781735156035587

Dec 21, 2008
2022 5 Enoch Boakye (@EnochBoakye11) has picked up a crystal ball prediction for @OSUMBB via @247Sports. First since announcing de-commit from @MSU_Basketball. #GoPokes

Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
www.tulsalawyer.org
Oklahoma State: "It was good, it was really good. They just showed me around the campus and I spoked to some of the people on the staff, the head coach and the assistant coaches and then they were nice enough to let me talk to Cade Cunningham. He [Cunningham] was just telling me the college experience and the type of mindset you should have coming in and how you should be focused and giving almost little brother advice if you were to give someone advice for someone coming in."

Five-star C Enoch Boakye discusses de-commitment, new schools involved & more (247sports.com)

Jul 27, 2011
Bixby
Oklahoma State: "It was good, it was really good. They just showed me around the campus and I spoked to some of the people on the staff, the head coach and the assistant coaches and then they were nice enough to let me talk to Cade Cunningham. He [Cunningham] was just telling me the college experience and the type of mindset you should have coming in and how you should be focused and giving almost little brother advice if you were to give someone advice for someone coming in."

Five-star C Enoch Boakye discusses de-commitment, new schools involved & more (247sports.com)
Boynton hit a home run when he signed Cunningham

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater

Boynton hit a home run when he signed Cunningham

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
OSU hit a homerun when we signed Boyton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 25, 2011
If we could land Boakye and somehow get Montreal Pena back I would feel good about our bigs. We have a slew of guards and that would be bolstered if Bryce Williams decides to play next year. Would be the foundation for a very competitive team.

TrevB11

Wrangler
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater

I think seeing the success that Cade is having this year for us can be a big catalyst for years to come for upper level guys we have been missing on lately. It debunks the norm that you must go to a blue blood to be successful and to be seen by the talking heads, but the reality is if you can ball you are gonna be seen wherever you play today especially with how prevelant social media is now.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I think seeing the success that Cade is having this year for us can be a big catalyst for years to come for upper level guys we have been missing on lately. It debunks the norm that you must go to a blue blood to be successful and to be seen by the talking heads, but the reality is if you can ball you are gonna be seen wherever you play today especially with how prevelant social media is now.
I was just wondering if Cade will come back to Stillwater after he leaves. Marcus Smart hasn’t been back for any games has he? I may have missed it.

Dec 7, 2006
I was just wondering if Cade will come back to Stillwater after he leaves. Marcus Smart hasn’t been back for any games has he? I may have missed it.
It's hard to come back for games because the NBA season largely overlaps but Smart has definitely been back for an alumni weekend since Boynton has been the head coach. I would imagine Cade keeps closer ties with the program, especially as long as his brother is here.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Smart has been back. Fairly certain he and another nba player were here in football season 2019 at a game.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
Have there been any word on when he may be commiting? Or if he will be able to reclassify?
From 247:

The 6-foot-10 Canadian native could be close to making a decision, with the Terps joining Oklahoma State, Arizona State, Illinois and Texas Tech among the primary suitors.

"Not to sure, but I would say in April," said Boakye,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk