Favorite places to buy OSU sports apparel?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Just curious where you guys shop for OSU sports apparel outside of Stillwater....
I went to Bedlam Sports on 41st and Memorial here in Tulsa a little over a month ago. Great selection, people running the place were cool, and we got some good deals with a sale they had going on.

You kind of got me thinking here.. because other than that experience, I think every single OSU article of clothing of mine has been purchased in Stillwater.:pete: :pete:

Nov 24, 2010
Theres a store on brookside with pretty sweet vintage type OSU gear
its right by charleston its like 37th and peoria its called Must Stash

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO
Theres a store on brookside with pretty sweet vintage type OSU gear
its right by charleston its like 37th and peoria its called Must Stash
I've seen that place. I used to live pretty close to it. My girlfriend went in once and said there wasn't a very big selection, but that was about a year ago. I might have to go check that place out. Ida Red is right down the way too. They had a shirt on display that I wanted, but none for sale. Their selection was alright, but I wouldn't call that place an OSU clothing store.

OSU79

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Funny - but I actually saw a guy in the stilly Olive Garden Saturday, after graduation, wearing a baseball-type hat with two roosters faced-off on the front and the works "Cock Fighting" curved around the left side of the brim. Had to work my a$$ off to get all 10 members of my party to look at it one-at-a-time without getting caught.

Jostate

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
ShopOKState.com. A sponsor of this site. </discussion>
Ya, this thread sounds a little like those letters to Bill O'reilly where someone asks when his tour is coming to their town just so they can get their name mentioned on his show.