FB: Spring Practice #3

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Philranger

Territorial Marshal
Oct 6, 2010
Owasso
So, is it acceptable to judge the QB battle for ourselves and make far reaching statements about the participants when we've seen probably a total of 4-5 passes from each of them through the course of these videos?

Aug 21, 2009
Edmond
So, is it acceptable to judge the QB battle for ourselves and make far reaching statements about the participants when we've seen probably a total of 4-5 passes from each of them through the course of these videos?
Certainly.... there is no logic here only ORANGE POWER which we each use according to our own best interests.

bs_21_goat

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
May 12, 2010
Santa Barbara
Tshimanga moves his feet pretty well... Any chance they try him at WLB behind Elkins?
We have a really nice young LB core... We are loaded to the max, like totally...

Anyhoo - If JT ends up being the beast that he appears to be, I would love to see him in some type of a new role in the future, like some kind of roving LB/DE/troublemaker that lines up in multiple places all over the field, creating headaches for opposing OC's (figuratively) and QB's (literally)...

To your point, I can definitely see him playing either MLB or WLB. Joe Mitchell made some nice plays for us last year backing up Elkins. He seemed to be a little lost early in the season but looked like the light switched on later in the season. All this depth is crazy - good problem to have!

Go Pokes!

C

CrazyOSUCowboys

I believe Car and Jackson will be our #1 and #2 receivers by the end of the season, like Blackmon and Cooper.

Dec 2, 2011
Sydney
What's with the annoying music and short clip editing. The first video was way better; you could hear monken and you could actually see the QBs throwing the ball...

How do we see more?!?!?