FBI lawyer pleads guilty to falsifying evidence

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Brad M

Wrangler
Jan 16, 2017
Wisconsin
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/...d-fisa-application-during-crossfire-hurricane

I may have missed it but I didn’t see a discussion here about the guilty plea that actually has something to do with the Russia probe. Clinesmith pleads guilty but claims he didn’t intend to deceive anyone. WTH?? I hope the full weight of the justice system comes down on him. This should not happen to any American, regardless of political ideology.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/...d-fisa-application-during-crossfire-hurricane

I may have missed it but I didn’t see a discussion here about the guilty plea that actually has something to do with the Russia probe. Clinesmith pleads guilty but claims he didn’t intend to deceive anyone. WTH?? I hope the full weight of the justice system comes down on him. This should not happen to any American, regardless of political ideology.
I was waiting on binman to post it but alas his TDS is too strong.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This doesn't fit the media narrative so they won't be covering it.
Yeah, Rachel Maddow beat the Russia collusion drum so hard, but now that it was proven a lie she is ignoring everything to do with it. They want people to believe that nothing is happening.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Yeah, Rachel Maddow beat the Russia collusion drum so hard, but now that it was proven a lie she is ignoring everything to do with it. They want people to believe that nothing is happening.

Careful, I would hate for you to get banned again for being too pro-Trump.
No problem. I was banned for posting a tweet that was pointing out hypocrisy. It was by a female black person speaking of the way she's been treated. It used a racial slur in it. Something she had been called by other blacks. I won't post it again.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

I guess I suffered from naïveté, I just assumed prior to Trump that our intelligence agencies were non political leaning.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
The forth blanch of our governement is a danger to all Americans. We have allowed unelected officials in every branch of government to gain control of us often acting well beyond the law.
If we are to remain a free people we must limit their growing authority.