FBI raiding Mar A Lago

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
pure speculation
https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1557728568586539010
Definitely speculation.

But I do find the thoughts of conservative media types that dislike Trump interesting. Megyn Kelly and Meghan McCain each have an intense dislike of Trump, but both have interesting views on this.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Fair point, he did say this
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1557766571061387264
Key points the media fails to include regarding Comey's official statement:

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case..." --- Translation: We have evidence on Hillary, but FU anyone who didn't vote for her.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." --- Translation: We have evidence on Hillary, but we''re just going disregard it and wait until we really want to prosecute.

Dec 9, 2013
Key points the media fails to include regarding Comey's official statement:

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case..." --- Translation: We have evidence on Hillary, but FU anyone who didn't vote for her.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." --- Translation: We have evidence on Hillary, but we''re just going disregard it and wait until we really want to prosecute.
Didn’t your hero promise to “lock her up”?

Translation: I’m a con man and I’ve suckered numerous sheep into voting for me and believing everything I tell them.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
--- "Faithful adherence to the rule of law is the bedrock principal of our democracy" ---- ehem, well, with exceptions that I determine."

--- "Where possible, it is standard practice to seek less intrusive means as an alternative to a search" --- So you admit it WAS intrusive but won't tell us the conditions which made less intrusive not possible. Okay, got it.

Just another pissed off liberal lawyer having his little pity party because he didn't get what he wanted.

https://abc17news.com/politics/2022...d-gives-statement-in-aftermath-of-trump-raid/

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
DOJ has asked the court to unseal the warrant and make it public

Trump only move is to sue to have it remained sealed

https://twitter.com/JoeConason/status/1557815242188537859?t=X4afTqulPEFyLkK2bWhBbQ&s=19

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
If his attorneys refuse to release the warrant "which I suspect they will" AND I suspect they will somehow try to turn around and say it is the DOJ's fault and Dems etc.

Will be interesting to see the mental gymnastics it will take by many to justify Trump not agreeing to release the warrant AND not agreeing to release the itemized list of materials removed from MAL.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
If his attorneys refuse to release the warrant "which I suspect they will" AND I suspect they will somehow try to turn around and say it is the DOJ's fault and Dems etc.

Will be interesting to see the mental gymnastics it will take by many to justify Trump not agreeing to release the warrant AND not agreeing to release the itemized list of materials removed from MAL.
Will it though? You're talking about the same group that wailed about how partisan the Jan 6 committee was while their "team" actively refused to make any attempts to increase it's bipartisanship... They won't have any trouble at all towing whatever false narrative Trump & co feed them.