Fiesta Bowl Cinematic Highlights

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

JoshOSU420

Athletic Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
OKC
I wish this game and the ou game could have lasted 8 quarters. Probably the most fun I've ever had watching football.

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
I wish this game and the ou game could have lasted 8 quarters. Probably the most fun I've ever had watching football.
I'd personally like to make that two quarters in the Fiesta Bowl...the first and third weren't very good (from the OSU standpoint)...especially the first......absolutely the worst quarter OSU played ALL year!

JoshOSU420

Athletic Supporter
Aug 12, 2004
OKC
I'd personally like to make that two quarters in the Fiesta Bowl...the first and third weren't very good (from the OSU standpoint)...especially the first......absolutely the worst quarter OSU played ALL year!
Not gonna disagree but I think Stanford had something to do with that also. We've all sat through many a game where the Cowboys came out on the losing end of those type games. Was a pleasure to have a season that no matter how far behind we got I always had a feeling we would figure out a way to win. I don't necessarily think we were better than Alabama but I do think we would have found a way to win a one time shot game against them. Guess we'll never know.

Dec 15, 2004
Edmond
Not gonna disagree but I think Stanford had something to do with that also. We've all sat through many a game where the Cowboys came out on the losing end of those type games. Was a pleasure to have a season that no matter how far behind we got I always had a feeling we would figure out a way to win. I don't necessarily think we were better than Alabama but I do think we would have found a way to win a one time shot game against them. Guess we'll never know.
i don't think stanford had all that much to do with our failures on offense in the first quarter.....just way out of sync and no rythm whatsoever......

stanford's offensive game-plan was outstanding, and attacked the weaknesses of our defense, playing to their own offensive strengths....

but stanford's defense played hard, did nothing out of the ordinary......our o-line was just asleep, and weeden never got in a rythm until the second quarter