For All Mankind (Apple TV+)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Darth Ryno

Banned
Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws
I signed up for Apple TV+ after "Greyhound" was released on their platform. I then watch "For All Mankind" and I couldn't stop watching it. EXCELLENT show if you haven't seen it. For those that have never heard of it, here is the trailer.... (season 2 is coming this year). On a side note: M. Night Shyamalan's show "Servant" is on the same platform and also a GREAT show.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011
So a space version of man in the high castle.

And I don't like Shamalan's movies very much, is his series any better?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
I signed up too to watch "Greyhound". But then everything else I wanted to watch is an additional subscription fee. Is this free after paying the Apple TV subscription fee?

Darth Ryno

Banned
Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tishomingo, OK
www.sith.ws

Not really. Germany and Japan didn't win the war. This is just about the "space race" and if the United States/NASA had to play 'catch up' to the USSR instead of the other way around. Makes for good drama.

M. Night's show is like one of his typical movies... but it's good. I hated "The Happening", "Lady in the Water" and "After Earth". I really love "Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, Split and Glass". Then I sorta liked "Devil" and "The Village". I'd rate is up around the "Split" and "Village" quality. Not anything like After Earth.

wrenhal

Banned
Banned
Aug 11, 2011

Not really. Germany and Japan didn't win the war. This is just about the "space race" and if the United States/NASA had to play 'catch up' to the USSR instead of the other way around. Makes for good drama.

M. Night's show is like one of his typical movies... but it's good. I hated "The Happening", "Lady in the Water" and "After Earth". I really love "Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable, Split and Glass". Then I sorta liked "Devil" and "The Village". I'd rate is up around the "Split" and "Village" quality. Not anything like After Earth.
Ok. Thanks for the recommendation.

Also, I just meant like it, as in, it's an alternate timeline.