FOX Attacks Decency... with Bill O'Reilly Leading the Way

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
Sep 24, 2007
Didn' watch yet, but which part did you think was hilarious, and which part did you think was sad?

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
:confused:

Is there some sort of standard set that networks have to show a certain amount of violence in Iraq?

Oh right, the standard set by the liberal media, the same media that hates on Bush 24/7.
I'm guessing that quote is being based on the fact that Fox News is always the one supporting violence by jumping to conclusions with their headlines and discussions (i.e. promoting a war with Iran like they did with Iraq pre-Iraq war).

i.e. this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-eyuFBrWHs

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Ohhhh Gawd No!!!! Make it stop!!!! That damn O'reilly is leading the way!!!! Please boycott Fox so that we don't have to see naked chicks anymore!!!!

kaje, you are a strange little man.
That's what Fox News it preaching, not me. I guess you don't find it ironic that the channel denouncing it is showing more of it than almost any other channel?

<Fox News Sheep>Nope! Makes perfect sense to me!</Fox News Sheep>

:rolleyes:

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
That's what Fox News it preaching, not me. I guess you don't find it ironic that the channel denouncing it is showing more of it than almost any other channel?
in attempts to denounce that certain thing, duh. It's the same thing the liberal media is doing with the war.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
in attempts to denounce that certain thing, duh. It's the same thing the liberal media is doing with the war.
Why do you keep bring up the liberal media? This is a thread about Fox News showing everyone what they apparently don't want people to see. It makes as much sense as preachers preaching about sin and then fiddling with the altar boy's pecker. It makes as much sense as <Insert Conservative Congressman> denouncing homosexuals and then getting caught with his pants down with another man. It makes as much sense as Bill O'Reilly trying to claim he's conservative and then settling a sexual harassment lawsuit out of court.

Pokefan

Territorial Marshal
Aug 3, 2004
Between Pryor and Adair on Beautiful Lake Hudson
Why do you keep bring up the liberal media? This is a thread about Fox News showing everyone what they apparently don't want people to see. It makes as much sense as preachers preaching about sin and then fiddling with the alter boy's pecker. It makes as much sense as <Insert Conservative Congressman> denouncing homosexuals and then getting caught with his pants down with another man. It makes as much sense as Bill O'Reilly trying to claim he's conservative and then settling a sexual harassment lawsuit out of court.
Kaje It the STANDARD refrain of conservatives. As soon as ANY topic is brought up, blast the liberal media. The sky is blue! Damn liberal media! Conservative TV station shows more sex and violence then other stations! Damn liberal media! The weather is nasty today! Damn liberal media! My name is Fred, Damn liberal media, its all their fault! When in doubt and when you have nothing intelligent to say, just blame the liberal media. They sound like cicadas on a summer night .

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
Kaje It the STANDARD refrain of conservatives. As soon as ANY topic is brought up, blast the liberal media. The sky is blue! Damn liberal media! Conservative TV station shows more sex and violence then other stations! Damn liberal media! The weather is nasty today! Damn liberal media! My name is Fred, Damn liberal media, its all their fault! When in doubt and when you have nothing intelligent to say, just blame the liberal media. They sound like cicadas on a summer night .
Kinda like how you and the Bush-haters blast Bush for everything. Except you guys started it first.:eek:

Pokefan

Territorial Marshal
Aug 3, 2004
Between Pryor and Adair on Beautiful Lake Hudson
Kinda like how you and the Bush-haters blast Bush for everything. Except you guys started it first.:eek:
Oh look! Liberal media! Blame them, Damn Liberal media! I did not see anything about Bush in this thread... but wait! Blame the Liberal media....But 987 if it makes you feel better.. here ya go... Bush sucks. Feel better? :rolleyes:

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
Oh look! Liberal media! Blame them, Damn Liberal media! I did not see anything about Bush in this thread... but wait! Blame the Liberal media....But 987 if it makes you feel better.. here ya go... Bush sucks. Feel better? :rolleyes:
I wasn't blaming the liberal media for anything, I was just pointing out that they do the same thing that Fox is being accused of doing, just reverse the issue.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
I wasn't blaming the liberal media for anything, I was just pointing out that they do the same thing that Fox is being accused of doing, just reverse the issue.
Could you provide some proof that backs up your claim? And considering you're incriminating "liberal media," I assume you have proof for all media outlets that can be considered liberal, since you cannot name a certain one.

okstateguy987

Teamo Supremo
May 7, 2007
Could you provide some proof that backs up your claim? And considering you're incriminating "liberal media," I assume you have proof for all media outlets that can be considered liberal, since you cannot name a certain one.
what you mean, proof that they run horror stories on Iraq around the clock? that they only show the negative side of what's being done there? I don't need facts to know that, it's what I've observed.

and CNN, NBC, and NYT for starters.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
what you mean, proof that they run horror stories on Iraq around the clock? that they only show the negative side of what's being done there? I don't need facts to know that, it's what I've observed.

and CNN, NBC, and NYT for starters.
Yes, proof as in recorded footage or documentation that claims what you state. I'm not asking for your word because you can make up whatever you want. I'd like to see some of this consistent horror story footage.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Who gives a monkeys butt, kaje. It's the news. I've never been one to glorify Fox News over any other. I'm also a Ron Paul fan, so drop it. :D

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
I believe O'Reilly will be broadcasting from "Temptation Island".