FOX Attacks Decency... with Bill O'Reilly Leading the Way

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
Yes, proof as in recorded footage or documentation that claims what you state. I'm not asking for your word because you can make up whatever you want. I'd like to see some of this consistent horror story footage.
Watch the news tonight for proof, it's been ongoning for months, years. Now that the violence has subsided, they're looking for new foder...having a hard time in Iraq due to troop success.

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
Hilarious and sad at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYi8sCF5Pg

"Fox News shows more sexualized violence and humiliation than probably any other network -- all in the name of condemning it -- while under-showing violence in Iraq, all in the name of supporting it. After this video, smart viewers and advertisers will boycott Fox." -Gloria Steinem
-Gloria Steinem[/QUOTE]
Now there's a staunch conservative pointing a finger...yeh, I'd certainly believe whatever Gloria has to whine about.

Dec 18, 2006
OKC
Who gives a monkeys butt, kaje. It's the news. I've never been one to glorify Fox News over any other. I'm also a Ron Paul fan, so drop it. :D
No kidding. OMG, they showed the Paris hilton commercial...burn the place down. It's so typical of Bush haters, Fox News Haters, and Clinton haters to flip out over nothing. What kills me is they always think everyone else will be just as outraged but really it's just festering hatred that makes them irrational and oversensitive.

I don't like bush, I think he's kind of a moron and I'll be glad to see him go but I don't hate his guts.

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
No kidding. OMG, they showed the Paris hilton commercial...burn the place down. It's so typical of Bush haters, Fox News Haters, and Clinton haters to flip out over nothing. What kills me is they always think everyone else will be just as outraged but really it's just festering hatred that makes them irrational and oversensitive.

I don't like bush, I think he's kind of a moron and I'll be glad to see him go but I don't hate his guts.
You don't like Bush? Wait until Hilary gets her shot...holy crap, you have no idea of what she AND her husband are capable of *ucking up. At least the White House will get some of the furnishings they took back...one upside.

Dec 18, 2006
OKC
You don't like Bush? Wait until Hilary gets her shot...holy crap, you have no idea of what she AND her husband are capable of *ucking up. At least the White House will get some of the furnishings they took back...one upside.
I DON'T WANT THEM EITHER!! I'm pretty sure we're just eff'd any way you slice it though in 08, i don't think a pro-war repub can win. I'm just hoping hillary doesn't serve two terms!!

In a weird way I'm sort of anxious to see what the liberals...i mean democrats will do while in power, just morbid curiosity (hey, I keep going to OSU football games:)) i guess. Socialized medicine is one of my biggest fears, my only hope w/ them is to see if they do anything about the war on drugs or at least the sticky icky.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net

I don't find what they showed as being shocking at all. But I'm not the TV station telling people that others shouldn't be showing it, while showing it. And someone explain to me what showing a bunch of women in bikinis literally bending over and shaking their ass at the camera on stage has to do with a serial killer in FL.

Some of you couldn't recognize irony unless a Middle Eastern had it strapped to their chest.

Dec 18, 2006
OKC
It's not that kaje, it's just that I don't care. All the news outlets have a bias and all have been hypocritical, it's the nature of entertainment which is what tv news has become.

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
I DON'T WANT THEM EITHER!! I'm pretty sure we're just eff'd any way you slice it though in 08, i don't think a pro-war repub can win. I'm just hoping hillary doesn't serve two terms!!

In a weird way I'm sort of anxious to see what the liberals...i mean democrats will do while in power, just morbid curiosity (hey, I keep going to OSU football games:)) i guess. Socialized medicine is one of my biggest fears, my only hope w/ them is to see if they do anything about the war on drugs or at least the sticky icky.
Well, you're about to see unfortunately. Hillary's 1st term and Bill's 2nd...this country is up crap creek without a boat with that pair. God help us because that is the only power that will be above these 2 egomaniacs. Just a hint, start putting money back for health care now...we're all gonna need it.

Nov 12, 2007
In a weird way I'm sort of anxious to see what the liberals...i mean democrats will do while in power,
The first thing they definitely will do is raise taxes on "the rich." Which is anybody who owns an alarm clock

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
"Fox News shows more sexualized violence and humiliation than probably any other network -- all in the name of condemning it -- while under-showing violence in Iraq, all in the name of supporting it. After this video, smart viewers and advertisers will boycott Fox." -Gloria Steinem
Smart people ignore Gloria Steinem.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I just used the quote because it was over to the side to describe the video and I didn't want to have to copy and paste an entire article for a video.
We have been through this before. You might want to consider the source of your information before taking it as gosspel.