FOX Attacks Decency... with Bill O'Reilly Leading the Way

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
It's an accurate description of the basis of the video which is why I used it. Who cares about Gloria Steinem?
I have already shown you before how you can take bits and pieces of most anything and show just about anything you want.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
I have already shown you before how you can take bits and pieces of most anything and show just about anything you want.
So are you trying to say Fox News did not show all of these scantly clad videos on their network or are you saying Fox News does not have a stance against such images or are you just wasting my time with a lacking argument? This isn't statistics.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
So are you trying to say Fox News did not show all of these scantly clad videos on their network or are you saying Fox News does not have a stance against such images or are you just wasting my time with a lacking argument? This isn't statistics.
I didn't say that they weren't shown, where did I say that? Are you saying other networks don't? Are you holding one station to different standards than the others? What I'm saying is that instead of being lead by a left wing (or right wing) radical group, make up your own mind on unbiased information. Don't you remember the biased information that you posted a month or two back and later found out that it wasn't exactly how it was told to be? You just bit off on that propaganda whole hog without investigating the truth.

It is ok to have opinions based on your observations. But I have found that most peoples observations are inaccurate based on the facts. In fact I have found that some peoples observations are even inaccurate based on data that they even collected and reported. So at any rate I tend to stear clear of information from radical agenda driven groups!

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
I didn't say that they weren't shown, where did I say that? Are you saying other networks don't? Are you holding one station to different standards than the others? What I'm saying is that instead of being lead by a left wing (or right wing) radical group, make up your own mind on unbiased information. Don't you remember the biased information that you posted a month or two back and later found out that it wasn't exactly how it was told to be? You just bit off on that propaganda whole hog without investigating the truth.

It is ok to have opinions based on your observations. But I have found that most peoples observations are inaccurate based on the facts. In fact I have found that some peoples observations are even inaccurate based on data that they even collected and reported. So at any rate I tend to stear clear of information from radical agenda driven groups!
I certainly don't see stories or videos of ABC, CNN or NBC popping up everywhere showing their "indecent," biased, hypocritical news reporting like you see everywhere for Faux News. But I'm sure that's because the Internet is run by Liberals, not because it happens far less on other stations.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I certainly don't see stories or videos of ABC, CNN or NBC popping up everywhere showing their "indecent," biased, hypocritical news reporting like you see everywhere for Faux News. But I'm sure that's because the Internet is run by Liberals, not because it happens far less on other stations.
Are you saying that those websites attaching Fox News aren't left wing, liberal, propaganda machines? And are you also saying that because you don't see similar stories of ABC, CNN, etc then they must be good and Fox News is bad? Or maybe it is because you are selective (in a biased way) in where you get your information. Are you that easily lead?

And I would say that most agenda driven radical websites are liberal left wing driven. Just my observation though.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Are you saying that those websites attaching Fox News aren't left wing, liberal, propaganda machines?

And are you also saying that because you don't see similar stories of ABC, CNN, etc then they must be good and Fox News is bad? Or maybe it is because you are selective (in a biased way) in where you get your information. Are you that easily lead?

I'm sure they are but I'm not referring to the source of the videos. I'm talking about sites like YouTube for example. You search for terms like "media bias" and most of the results are related to Fox News or a person talking about the subject of media bias. Since we're getting smart with our questions here, are you saying YouTube is a left wing, liberal propaganda machine that deletes videos that hold left wing news outlets in a negative light? :)

And I would say that most agenda driven radical websites are liberal left wing driven. Just my observation though.
I'd agree with this considering the boom the Internet has had in users over the past decade and the fact that we've had a terrible administration in office in the majority of that time. Left wingers have so much material to use.

May 17, 2007
Lake Charles, LA
Question......didn't the people that produced and distributed the linked video do the same thing that Fox (O'Reilly) said they were doing. "Showing the American people what is going on...."? If they had not included the video from Fox but rather had a newsreader recount what was shown, would we be discussing it? :confused:

If you want someone to listen, you have to get their collective attention. :cool:

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Question......didn't the people that produced and distributed the linked video do the same thing that Fox (O'Reilly) said they were doing. "Showing the American people what is going on...."? If they had not included the video from Fox but rather had a newsreader recount what was shown, would we be discussing it? :confused:

If you want someone to listen, you have to get their collective attention. :cool:
Exactly, almost..... Same thing all the news media does!

Dec 18, 2006
OKC
hey old white guys like tits too, maybe more than anybody.

and also, I don't know if you guys knew this, but there are two parts of a TV broadcast: visuals, and sound. ya sound, mostly words coming out of people's mouth's on a news channel. I bet in over 80% of that stuff the anchors were condemning the material shown. If they didn't show that stuff my parents wouldn't even know it existed.

I'm not a fox news supporter or anything, but you guys just sound ridiculous.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
You search for terms like "media bias" and most of the results are related to Fox News or a person talking about the subject of media bias.
Odd, when I search that isn't what I find?

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Odd, when I search that isn't what I find?
I'm sure you looked at the results on page one to come to this conclusion.

Here's some search numbers for you so they're separated.

Fox News bias - 252 results

NBC bias - 21 results
CBS bias - 27 results
CNN bias - 79 results
MSNBC bias - 64 results
ABC bias - 27 results
----------------------------
Total - 218 results

All of these combined and can't touch Fox News' results.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I'm sure you looked at the results on page one to come to this conclusion.

Here's some search numbers for you so they're separated.

Fox News bias - 252 results

NBC bias - 21 results
CBS bias - 27 results
CNN bias - 79 results
MSNBC bias - 64 results
ABC bias - 27 results
----------------------------
Total - 218 results

All of these combined and can't touch Fox News' results.

Now that's funny! You actually counted that. Purely a scientific poll I'm sure as well!

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
No, I didn't count it. You see, when you search for things, websites are SUPER ADVANCED and give you the result count over on the side. Truly a fascinating development in the technology world. :rolleyes:
It breaks it out by media outlet?