Game Torrents

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 19, 2011
35-yard line
I just bought a month's subscription to OKState.tv, but it is terribly slow. It takes 8 seconds to download 1 second of video. Guess I gotta cancel it now. I'll just wait for a torrent.... :sigh:

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
Speaking of OKState.TV... since it's bound to happen... did last year.

Ripping video from okstate.tv or the OSUAthletics Youtube channel will draw my ire and will get you a cease and desist. Any hope of a future online network rests with us being able to protect these copyrights.

What you do with network broadcasts is none of my biz, that's up to the networks to enforce.

Jul 13, 2007
Claremore, Oklahoma
I just copied the game over from my DVR last night and will be editing it today. I don't have a very fast upload on my land based wireless though, so not sure how to best get it out there. Btw the FCS broadcast was pretty bad...not just standard definition but looks like they stole some home video cameras from 1980s radioshack to do the broadcast.