Game Torrents

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

baf1

Mr. Poopypants
Oct 5, 2008
Stillwater, OK
I'm not sure what's going on with you guys but I'm seeding to three people, no proxies or anything are needed like they were last year...so it must be working for someone?

EDIT: Apparently my side can't connect to the tracker, so I'm not sure how I'm uploading to three peers. That said, does anyone know of a good free tracker I can use to speed this stuff up?
Follow-up: Got it working, the tracker connected so you all should be able to connect right away. Dang you five minute time limit for post edits!

GoSTATE

Territorial Marshal
May 12, 2006
Cherokee County, Oklahoma
Thanks Baf1!

I downloaded iLivid but I'm not getting anywhere with the torrent? I don't think I know what I'm doing really..I just click on download and it says I gotta pay and I really don't want to. Any way around this?

Aug 8, 2004
Oklahoma City
Thanks Baf1!

I downloaded iLivid but I'm not getting anywhere with the torrent? I don't think I know what I'm doing really..I just click on download and it says I gotta pay and I really don't want to. Any way around this?
On the right side of the web page, just below the orange "premium download" button there's a countdown timer ....just wait until it counts down to zero and a "regular download" button appears then just click the button and it will launch the uTorrent download. Of course you will have to have the uTorrent client installed first. It's a free client software.

GoSTATE

Territorial Marshal
May 12, 2006
Cherokee County, Oklahoma
On the right side of the web page, just below the orange "premium download" button there's a countdown timer ....just wait until it counts down to zero and a "regular download" button appears then just click the button and it will launch the uTorrent download. Of course you will have to have the uTorrent client installed first. It's a free client software.
Thanks a lot! I'm currently downloading it as I type.

Thanks everyone for their time!

baf1

Mr. Poopypants
Oct 5, 2008
Stillwater, OK
What is the file size of the games? I have a pretty large web server with tons of unused bandwidth...
The OSU-AZ game is 2.42GB...yeah if you want to host the game files feel free man! I don't know of a better way to get the file initially to you though other than torrent...

colb

Wham Block Expert
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2010
Guthrie, OK
www.orangepower.com
I might try to grab the games tonight and upload them.

What's the video quality like? I have a Hauppauge HD-PVR 1212 and I can record up to 1080p. But I've never messed with a full length game before (most of my content is about 20 minutes raw footage, condensed to about 5 minutes).

baf1

Mr. Poopypants
Oct 5, 2008
Stillwater, OK
How's the video quality for everyone? For future games should I change any of the settings? (higher quality--but remember I don't have access to the HD channels through my recording device so it's stuck in standard def, lower quality to try and shrink the file size, etc)