Good OSU/OU joke

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Paul

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 9, 2006
Texas
www.facebook.com
This isn't the funniest joke I have ever heard. But it's good. Sorry if it's not new to you, but it's new to me! Enjoy!

Bob Stoops, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,God was showing him around, and they came upon a modest little house. It had an old, faded Sooners flag in the window.

"This is yours for eternity, Bob. This is a special, not everyone
gets a house up here." God told him.

Bob felt special, indeed, and he walked up to his home. On his way up to the porch, he noticed another house around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with an Orange and Black sidewalk, and a 50 ft. flag pole, with a HUGE Oklahoma State flag, and in every window, a OSU Cowgirl Cheerleader.

Bob looked at God, and said, "God, I am not trying to be ungrateful,but I have a question. I was a good coach, I went to 4 consecutive bowl games, and won a national championship, and turned around their entire program."

God said, "What would you like to know, Bob?"

"Well, why does Mike Gundy get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Bob, that isn't Mike's house, it's mine."

May 18, 2006
An honest soonerfan, a humble texas fan and santa claus enter an elevator and find a crisp new one hundred dollar bill on the floor. Who picks it up? Santa does because the other two don't exist.

Nov 30, 2006
Camp Humphreys, South Korea
Two men, a Nebraska Cornhusker and an Oklahoma Sooner, were using a public restroom. The Sooner noticed that the Husker didn't wash his hands afterward and said smugly "Hey, at Oklahoma they teach us to wash our hands after using the restroom." "Oh really? Well, in Nebraska we're taught not to pee on our hands."

Nov 27, 2006
Two men, a Nebraska Cornhusker and an Oklahoma Sooner, were using a public restroom. The Sooner noticed that the Husker didn't wash his hands afterward and said smugly "Hey, at Oklahoma they teach us to wash our hands after using the restroom." "Oh really? Well, in Nebraska we're taught not to pee on our hands."
So are you saying you don't wash your hands after you do your bidness? Because frankly, I don't care what school you go to, that's kinda gross.
Imagine: I was the Cornhusker and just got done in the john and then I go into the kitchen and open a bag of potato chips and start ruffling through them, then you eat some after me.

You see where I'm going with this?

I just think that soap should be involved in the interval between handling my...and handling things other people will eat. Might just be me though; I'm a bit OCD.