Hot 11: June 5th

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
Weeden had 1.5 ahead of him. (Cate only counts as a half.) Garman has three .
Cate, Reid, and Robinson.

2007 was Weeden's first year on the roster.

Either way...my point was that you can't count guys out that have never gotten a chance just because it seems "unlikely". You would think that out of all the college football fans...our fans wouldn't be doing that.

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
May 29, 2010
Boston

Either way...my point was that you can't count guys out that have never gotten a chance just because it seems "unlikely". You would think that out of all the college football fans...our fans wouldn't be doing that.
So 1.75?

Jan 27, 2012
Frisco

To get this thread back to recruting, the coaches are obviously still going to go after high-quality QBs every year. They have already offered a 2014 QB in Kyle Allen.
(http://oklahomastate.scout.com/a.z?s=181&p=8&c=1&nid=5976798) and will likely offer more.

Aug 24, 2010
Indy
I'm kinda glad you aren't one of our coaches.
I didn't say stop pursuing him did I? I think it would be awesome to get him. Has he said that we were in his top two or three? Hopefully he isn't using these visits just to see other schools. I sure as hell would be milking that if I were in his shoes. I love visiting other colleges.

CowboyVenus

An orange light stuck in the crimson darkness
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2010
Norman, OK
Both are walk-ons with very small possibility of starting with a bunch of QB's in front of them? Sounds pretty much like the same thing to me.
I'll give you that, I was thinking of path to OSU. Nothing against Garman I just am assuming that Lunt or JW would have a tight hold on QB by the end of the year.