House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Chris Cuomo says cloud systems have no servers. Could have fooled me.
Are you going to tell Amazon (or whatever host) to turn over the servers that one site of hundreds was running on? Or are you just going to image the virtual machine and turn that over? I'm guessing the latter. Which is what happened with Crowdstrike and the FBI.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
What we’ll established and reliable news source does this stocking capped crusader apparently work for? Didn’t recognize any discernible source from your screen shot.
As far as I know he is completely independent. Which is a bonus in my eyes because I sure as hell don't trust any of the corporate owned media anymore....why anybody would is beyond me. The guy claims to be left of center but I don't know if that's true or not. He occasionally brings up good points about what the Dems SHOULD be doing to beat Trump in 2020. Hint the impeachment isn't it.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
The TDS has driven the left down, down, down no bottom in sight. Not ready for prime time, how in the world go they turn to self described “ snarky, bisexual, Jewish “ law prof and the former hero Attny Avanatti, and “ chicken man“ congressman. They are tone deaf and have not a clue.Someone very big must be in “orange man bad“ corner, five more years of insanity open up mental hospitals.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
The trouble the Democrats have is that they have been that they seem obsessed with impeaching Trump for more than three years. All this time they kept saying to us "we got him this time"...only fail again and again. Now three years into Trumps presidency the Democrats say once again "we finally got Trump". But the public rightfully has grown weary of this continual ongoing investigation and repeated claims that Trump committed any impeachable offense.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The trouble the Democrats have is that they have been that they seem obsessed with impeaching Trump for more than three years. All this time they kept saying to us "we got him this time"...only fail again and again. Now three years into Trumps presidency the Democrats say once again "we finally got Trump". But the public rightfully has grown weary of this continual ongoing investigation and repeated claims that Trump committed any impeachable offense.
Obstruction is a primary reason things have been drawn out. It will be an article.

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
These proceedings are moving quickly. I’m truly sorry that so many people apparently believe the President is above the law. If presidents from now on can totally ignore and obstruct the only Constitutional check on the sitting POTUS then our democratic republic is going to collapse. We know that President Trump loves and asks for loyalty oaths. When did all Republicans take this secret blood oath to the President? Should this “no matter what” oath trump the Constitution powers, and their oaths of office? Are we so tired of being lied to that truth no longer matters? Both Nixon and Clinton provided documents and allowed everyone around them to testify. How can so many ignore these facts? And yet, the Republicans claim there is no firsthand information when Trump is the one refusing to allow anyone with firsthand knowledge to testify? This is truly dangerous and in my opinion NO party is more important than our union. Open your eyes people. We have more of a New York city mob boss in the Whitehouse than a president who puts “We the People “ over his own personal agenda.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
These proceedings are moving quickly. I’m truly sorry that so many people apparently believe the President is above the law. If presidents from now on can totally ignore and obstruct the only Constitutional check on the sitting POTUS then our democratic republic is going to collapse. We know that President Trump loves and asks for loyalty oaths. When did all Republicans take this secret blood oath to the President? Should this “no matter what” oath trump the Constitution powers, and their oaths of office? Are we so tired of being lied to that truth no longer matters? Both Nixon and Clinton provided documents and allowed everyone around them to testify. How can so many ignore these facts? And yet, the Republicans claim there is no firsthand information when Trump is the one refusing to allow anyone with firsthand knowledge to testify? This is truly dangerous and in my opinion NO party is more important than our union. Open your eyes people. We have more of a New York city mob boss in the Whitehouse than a president who puts “We the People “ over his own personal agenda.
I feel it is moving too quickly. I don't like that the speed at which it is moving forces everyone to make inferences rather than having direct evidence. I wish Congress would subpoena and let the judicial branch decide if exec privilege or congressional subpoena controls.

But frankly, I don't think those in control care at all.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
Blind Conservative Deflection 101.
Let’s see. One person is striving to win a top tier spot in a primary, the other, the POTUS, has the office and the full power of the United States of America behind him. The Prez has taken the oath of office that supposedly puts his own personal desires BEHIND those of the country and the will of the people. Nah, no difference at all, just willful ignorance . IMO
Congratulations! You’ve passed “False Equivalencies “ and “Whatsboutisms”.
Blind Conservative Deflections 201 requires demanding that process, trumps facts, and completion of “Advancing Russian Talking Points” and “ Only Republican Presidents are Above the Law”. From here on out the curriculum gets noticeably more difficult, as lies are much more difficult to promote with a straight face, but you’ll do well as you don’t lack conviction, and facial expression is lacking in your favorite forum.
Hold your breath while waiting!
When @Pokey dies:

1575575419347.png

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I feel it is moving too quickly. I don't like that the speed at which it is moving forces everyone to make inferences rather than having direct evidence. I wish Congress would subpoena and let the judicial branch decide if exec privilege or congressional subpoena controls.

But frankly, I don't think those in control care at all.
I get it but don’t agree. This stonewalling and obstruction is the Republicans only plan. They can’t justify Trump’s actions so gumming up the works and calling their own hires biased is their only defense.

Last edited:

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Not only are you totally obtuse to the facts in front of you, you like the Republican hero you cling to, go straight to lame personal attacks rather than recognizing your own flaws and lack of insight. It’s really sad that you and our fearless leader resort to the same pathetic actions when you feel inferior. But if it makes you feel better then so be it. Turds of a feather sure flock together, and thanks again for the free rent in your spacious head! Lol

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
I get it but don’t agree. This stonewalling and obstruction is the Republicans only plan. They can’t justify Trump’s actions so gumming up the works and calling their own hires biased is their only defense.
If you believe that the subject matter requested by Congressional subpoena carries executive privilege, seeking ruling by the judicial branch seems to be the correct course of action. That's not obstruction; that's checks and balances.

Congress doesn't care to wait. I would like to have seen a ruling to compel someone with direct knowledge so we don't have to rely on inference and conjecture.