House(Senate) expected to (not)Impeach Trump ??..announcement at 3pm CST

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I confess to not following it word for word that was why I was wondering if Horowitz was recommending charges against “the deep state” or maybe working with the DOJ to get the Trump associates out of the pokey.

But I did see where they are still investigating Trump’s buddy Rudy on his contacts w the FBI office for activity associated w Comey announcing they were taking another look at HRC 10 days prior to the election.
He has already recommended charges against Comey and the rest of the gang in previous investigations. That's why the DOJ brought in Durham and gave him subpoena power to dig deeper into the mess that has been uncovered. It's amazing the MSM has been burying this blatant abuse of power by three letter agencies because they dislike Trump. If they will do this to something as high profile as a presidential campaign think of how bad they railroad the average Joe.

Go look at the paper charging Popodopolus it's insane when you read his confession paper, nothing he said was technically a lie. They charged him for saying he wasn't working for the campaign at a time he wasn't working for the campaign but had accepted a job to begin at a later date. It was a classic sign this and agree to cooperate or we are going to destroy your life. That's why the judge let him off with the day or two he had already spent in custody on a charge that could be punished up to 5 years.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Keep pushing Dems. It's working! :thumbup::lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...nt-runners-in-iowa/ar-AAK3URG?ocid=spartanntp

New Poll Shows Donald Trump Beating All Democratic Presidential Front-runners in Iowa

Alexandra Hutzler
3 hrs ago

© Noam Galai/WireImage via Getty Images President Donald Trump speaks at the Israeli American Council National Summit on December 07, 2019 in Hollywood, Florida.

A new poll shows Trump beating top 2020 Democratic challengers in Iowa.A new 2020 poll shows President Donald Trump leading every top Democratic challenger in the key swing state of Iowa.An Emerson poll released Wednesday had Trump besting four front-runners who are vying for the Democratic Party's nomination: Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.Buttigieg, the youngest candidate in the race, fared the best in a head-to-head matchup with Trump. The South Bend, Indiana, mayor trailed the president by just 1 percentage point. Forty-six percent of registered voters polled said they'd back Trump compared, with the 45 percent who would support Buttigieg.

Biden also wasn't too far behind Trump. The former vice president was defeated by 4 percentage points, as 49 percent of Iowa voters said they'd cast their ballot for Trump, compared with 45 percent who'd vote for Biden.

Senators Sanders and Warren did the worst in head-to-head matchups with Trump. Both lawmakers lost to the president 50 to 43 percent. That's a slight shift from an earlier Emerson poll of Iowa voters that showed Sanders leading Trump by 1 percentage point while Warren and Biden trailed him by 2 percentage points.
The latest Emerson poll surveyed 1,043 registered voters in Iowa from December 7 to December 10. The margin of error for the survey is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

In 2016, Trump beat Hillary Clinton by nearly 10 percentage points, capturing Iowa's six electoral votes. But the state has long been considered a swing state. Former President Barack Obama won Iowa in both 2008 and 2012.

While the 2020 election is less than a year away, Trump's hold on the presidency has become increasingly uncertain as Congress moves ahead with impeachment proceedings. Earlier this week, the House's Judiciary Committee introduced two articles of impeachment against Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

The impeachment investigation began in late September after reports that Trump tried to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden and his son Hunter. At the center of the probe is Trump's July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and his decision to temporarily withhold nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine.

Trump called the accusation that he pressured Ukraine to investigate a potential political opponent "ridiculous" in a tweet shortly after the articles of impeachment were introduced. He also referred to the entire investigation as a "WITCH HUNT!"

According to the Emerson poll, most Iowans are not in favor of impeachment. Fifty percent of registered voters said they oppose impeachment, while 38 percent were supportive.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Breitbart tell you this?
No, when I read those reports the reports said that, but thanks for playing. Here is an article you may have missed about it. I'm pretty sure everyone that got removed from the FBI in this round of nonsense has been referred for prosecution by the IG. Page and the other lawyer that agreed to cooperate with the other investigations are the only ones that may not have been.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/18/james-comey-referred-criminal-prosecution-justice-/

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
No, when I read those reports the reports said that, but thanks for playing. Here is an article you may have missed about it. I'm pretty sure everyone that got removed from the FBI in this round of nonsense has been referred for prosecution by the IG. Page and the other lawyer that agreed to cooperate with the other investigations are the only ones that may not have been.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/18/james-comey-referred-criminal-prosecution-justice-/
You're cute. That article offered no sources and is obviously from a blatantly biased website. I thought you were the guy who went straight to the source and watched CSPAN? Here I'll help you.

DOJ OIG Releases Report of Investigation of Former FBI Director James Comey’s Disclosure of Sensitive Investigative Information and Handling of Certain Memoranda

Upon completing its investigation, the OIG provided its factual findings to the Justice Department for a prosecutorial decision regarding Comey’s conduct, as required by the Inspector General Act. After reviewing the matter, the DOJ declined prosecution.
Report of Investigation of Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey's Disclosure of Sensitive Investigative Information and Handling of Certain Memoranda

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Yep and the Durham investigation has been shadowing all the OIG stuff. OIG has been recommending prosecution but the DOJ hasn't prosecuted anything yet. If Durham lets everyone walk rule of law is dead. Comey leaked classified information and bragged about it on TV. Pretty much a slam dunk case with only publicly available information why do you let something like that slide?

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
DeepState/swamp in freefall, notice DJT 45 is so happy and the Nadler, Shitt types are so sad only topped by the Comey,Brennen cabal. At@T rep trashed by their ownership of CNN. Good times ahead.

Oct 7, 2008
Yep and the Durham investigation has been shadowing all the OIG stuff. OIG has been recommending prosecution but the DOJ hasn't prosecuted anything yet. If Durham lets everyone walk rule of law is dead. Comey leaked classified information and bragged about it on TV. Pretty much a slam dunk case with only publicly available information why do you let something like that slide?
"The Justice Department ultimately decided not to prosecute Mr. Comey despite the conclusion by Mr. Horowitz’s team that he improperly leaked information to the news media. The documents leaked by Mr. Comey were sensitive but not classified."

Lol, do you even read the articles you post?

Dec 9, 2013
Trump sent Rudy to Ukraine to dig up dirt on 2016 Election & Biden. 2016 Election is just as important as the dirt on Biden because Trump & Rudy have said Trump doesn’t pay Rudy. Who does? Great question. Seems as if Trump’s 2 buddies, Lev & Igor slipped Rudy a cool half a mill. Now we find out Lev was recently paid $1MM sourced out of Russia.

So essentially Russia is footing the bill for Trump’s attempt to legitimize it was Ukraine who interfered in 2016 & not Russia.

Oct 12, 2019
Dustin,ok
He’s winning against all the odds. The lefts fear of exposure has rendered them sloppy, they were always controlling,cruel and perverse now they have to pay the fiddler. Despite almost complete control of the media they are losing, remarkable.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
"The Justice Department ultimately decided not to prosecute Mr. Comey despite the conclusion by Mr. Horowitz’s team that he improperly leaked information to the news media. The documents leaked by Mr. Comey were sensitive but not classified."

Lol, do you even read the articles you post?
Actually I didn't read that article. It's old news I know what happened. Just did a quick search and grabbed the first thing that came up to show bowers prosecution of Comey had been recommended by the IG. It was a really simple thing wasn't getting into the big and small of it, simply backing my very simple statement that the IG had recommended prosecution. He did.

You guys keep wanting to go off on some crazy tangent. Simply put Durham has an ongoing criminal investigation into all these people and all these acts. It's pretty unlikely they are going to do anything with the IG recommendations until that is finished. There is no news on that investigation. Nothing has come out about it other than Duhrams statement after the IG's latest report.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Is this the right place for entering Biden’s son’s drug problems on to the official record?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqZIABY5wU0
Maybe not the right place for it...but it does bring into very clear vision what major corruption was going on with the VP and his son regarding a very corrupt company in the Ukraine. It also brings to lite the very reason Trump would ask for that to be investigated. This "Impeachment" is what you get when you get too close to the truth...IMHO, the election is going to be a major backlash on this whole side show...and that's a damn shame because if the DEM's live in an ounce of reality they could put forth a candidate that might have actually beaten Trump. The more this continues the more moderates switch sides.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Maybe not the right place for it...but it does bring into very clear vision what major corruption was going on with the VP and his son regarding a very corrupt company in the Ukraine. It also brings to lite the very reason Trump would ask for that to be investigated. This "Impeachment" is what you get when you get too close to the truth...IMHO, the election is going to be a major backlash on this whole side show.
It already is. There’s a plethora of me out there. We don’t belong to one ideology unless it’s constitutionalists. We see what’s going on. We see parties and leadership trying to change the outcome of the electoral process. We can’t let that happen. Ever. The will of the people is the will of the people, no matter how ignorant or emotional. We will vote Trump as it’s our only tool to show our discontent. And we will do it holding our noses unless a savior shows up and fast.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
It already is. There’s a plethora of me out there. We don’t belong to one ideology unless it’s constitutionalists. We see what’s going on. We see parties and leadership trying to change the outcome of the electoral process. We can’t let that happen. Ever. The will of the people is the will of the people, no matter how ignorant or emotional. We will vote Trump as it’s our only tool to show our discontent. And we will do it holding our noses unless a savior shows up and fast.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I'm honestly starting to think the Dems want Trump to get reelected. They have run the most effective campaign for him I have ever seen run. The guy would have self destructed with his immaturity and crazy tweets if they would have simply kept their mouths shut. Instead they go so far off the deep end trying to take him down they make him look comparatively good.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I'm honestly starting to think the Dems want Trump to get reelected. They have run the most effective campaign for him I have ever seen run. The guy would have self destructed with his immaturity and crazy tweets if they would have simply kept their mouths shut. Instead they go so far off the deep end trying to take him down they make him look comparatively good.
Im thinking the same. Could this be the greatest long con in human history?