How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SiggyPoke

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2003
Tulsa
Half-Baked once again resumes his JV status as the second best Texas Tech quarterback on the field.
I'm glad the Chief's won, mind you. I just don't understand Baker. He played pretty awesome for the most part the entire game and then chokes when it makes the most sense to keep his foot on the throat.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I'm glad the Chief's won, mind you. I just don't understand Baker. He played pretty awesome for the most part the entire game and then chokes when it makes the most sense to keep his foot on the throat.
Cleveland would be a superbowl team without him

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
It's a personality thing. He falls apart when he's across from Mahomes, just like Gundy playing the goons.