How about Baker yesterday? How'd he do?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
"However, I think it would be in the best interest of both parties if they at least try to make up and see what they can do with him at qb during watson's inevitable suspension. If he plays well enough, it will enhance his trade value and make it more likely to move him and get something in return."
Ya. Otherwise they’ll have to pay for him to play somewhere else

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
That's more of a brandon weeden/mason rudolph career path. If Mayfield signs with seattle or carolina, he'll be the starter
Sounds like Seattle's waiting for him to be cut before they pick him up. I think it'd be a bad place for him to wind up given the division they're in, the offense they run, their OL, and the fact that Pete Carroll's probably on his last year or two.

Then you have Carolina. It'd be interesting to see how a QB competition between he and Darnold shakes out, but wouldn't surprise me if Baker beat him out. Then you have their coach, who's not exactly on solid ground right now either.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
Sounds like Seattle's waiting for him to be cut before they pick him up. I think it'd be a bad place for him to wind up given the division they're in, the offense they run, their OL, and the fact that Pete Carroll's probably on his last year or two.

Then you have Carolina. It'd be interesting to see how a QB competition between he and Darnold shakes out, but wouldn't surprise me if Baker beat him out. Then you have their coach, who's not exactly on solid ground right now either.
yah, I'd wait for that too if i were seattle, saves money on their end. both teams suck for sure, but who cares as long as he's gettin' paid.

Midnight Toker

Banned to Bedlam & Flame
May 28, 2010
He's getting paid regardless, I'm talking about beyond that and what kind of chance of succeeding he has.
Well, seattle has dk metcalf and lockett so the wrs are good. coaching is proven. carolina has dj moore and an often injured mccaffrey. probably better off in seattle.

Either way if he goes to one of those two he'd start.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Well, seattle has dk metcalf and lockett so the wrs are good. coaching is proven. carolina has dj moore and an often injured mccaffrey. probably better off in seattle.

Either way if he goes to one of those two he'd start.
And their OL sucks, which is why Wilson ran for his life the last two years there, and they're in the NFC West. NFC South is alot more winnable division, and Brady's retiring after this year.