Howdy former conferencemates!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 21, 2011
None of those wins were against teams with winning records. Pretty sad if you really think you had to "wear them down." And talk about excuses? Yours will be "we didn't really want to be there" because any sec team that's not in the national title game doesn't want to be there when they lose. You guys fit perfectly into that excuse machine.
Sad huh? We lost 10 players to the NFL, so it was a rebuilding year. The Bama's and Clemson's of the world can reload but we aren't at that level. As for excuses, the games we have lost have been to better teams. If we lose the bowl game the same reasoning would apply.

I wonder if Vegas set the line assuming Chuba would sit? I would set this as a pick 'em at best. Now with your QB coming back it looks more like it should be oSu favored by 7.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I've never seen any indication in NTSB reports that the pilots in the 2001 crash qualifications were insufficient - only that the 2011 pilot was not rated for the night flight. Have I missed something?
The co-pilot in 2001 must have been commercial rated.
Bjorn G. Fahlstrom, Corporate Aviation Pilot

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The co-pilot in 2001 must have been commercial rated.
Bjorn G. Fahlstrom, Corporate Aviation Pilot
Correct. Denver Mills, the pilot, did not have a charter license.
Still, that doesn't fall on the University? I would think that's on the charter company. So still no comparison to the negligence of a&m.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

PistolPete'sMustache

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Sad huh? We lost 10 players to the NFL, so it was a rebuilding year. The Bama's and Clemson's of the world can reload but we aren't at that level. As for excuses, the games we have lost have been to better teams. If we lose the bowl game the same reasoning would apply.

I wonder if Vegas set the line assuming Chuba would sit? I would set this as a pick 'em at best. Now with your QB coming back it looks more like it should be oSu favored by 7.
It should be a push. aggy is favored because of sec bias, which infects plenty of bettors.

Sep 21, 2011
Wow Gundy... that was the most amazing Kevin Sumlin impersonation I've ever seen!

We spot you 14 points, fumble twice, refuse to cover your receivers down field, only tackle #30 after 8.3 yards, and you still lose! I mean, that type of ineptitude really deserves some recognition.

How is it that every other college team can get a good punter out of Australia and yet oSu gets Bindi Irwin? Jesus that was absolutely pathetic.

Chuba Hubbard is 100% badass. He should go to the NFL right now. College football has no challenge for him. One of the best cutback runners I've ever seen. He would be amazing in a zone-blocking scheme like Terrell Davis ran in Denver.

Lol, an aggy talking down to OSU fans. Remember your place.
shinebox2.gif

BDF BDF BDF BDF!!!!!

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Wow Gundy... that was the most amazing Kevin Sumlin impersonation I've ever seen!

We spot you 14 points, fumble twice, refuse to cover your receivers down field, only tackle #30 after 8.3 yards, and you still lose! I mean, that type of ineptitude really deserves some recognition.

How is it that every other college team can get a good punter out of Australia and yet oSu gets Bindi Irwin? Jesus that was absolutely pathetic.

Chuba Hubbard is 100% badass. He should go to the NFL right now. College football has no challenge for him. One of the best cutback runners I've ever seen. He would be amazing in a zone-blocking scheme like Terrell Davis ran in Denver.

View attachment 76158

BDF BDF BDF BDF!!!!!
Never seen so much of an ass. Worse than most gooner posters on here.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK

View attachment 76158

BDF BDF BDF BDF!!!!!
Never seen so much of an ass. Worse than most gooner posters on here.
Yeah, but where was he wrong?... Literally every point made is stuff I've seen us say ourselves in the game thread... (Well, except the Sumlin comment of course.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
Yeah, but where was he wrong?... Literally every point made is stuff I've seen us say ourselves in the game thread... (Well, except the Sumlin comment of course.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Never said he was wrong.. just an ass.
He’s aggy, so it’s kind of expected. Classiest fan base in CFB my ass. At least now he can head back to Texags

Apr 7, 2006
Unfortunately they don't know they aren't any good and should never be proud of their athletics or any of their cult traditions. It's really too bad. They are generally pretty decent people who would otherwise be pretty comparable to OSU fans- if not for their condition which seems to be incurable. Even when they're provided their annual dose of reality, they get confused and always believe theyre noteworthy. Of course these days they use conference talk to try and boost their confidence. They beat an incredibly average OSU team - nothing to get excited about, but hey when you've been used to being beaten I guess it doesn't take much.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
He's right we should have won despite not having our starting QB, our blittnokoff worthy WR or our best defensive player...what does that say about ATM?

Feb 7, 2009
I didn't mind A&M leaving as I think TCU was a suitable replacement. But I sure hate to see Missouri leave as they had been a long time member of our conference. They were a member of the Big 7 before OSU jointed. And they were a worthy basketball opponent.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX

View attachment 76158

BDF BDF BDF BDF!!!!!
Many of us have recognized Gundy’s ineptitude for a long time. I’ve been saying the same thing about our punter, “30 Yard Tom”.