I-35 Warning and other game info

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I just made it through the construction area south of Stratford at least the main part where there's workers. They've laid a good line of black top after that and we're getting back up to speed. Looks like I'm going to make it to my location about 5:30 I hope.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
My private jet encounter some turbulence and a fowl stench around I-35 and Hwy 9. Cleared up soon after. Just a heads up.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Anybody coming from Western Oklahoma or from north of Edmond, be careful and look out for red tornadoes. Especially on the way to, and around UCO because I hear there's expected to be an F5 roll in this evening to their football stadium.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Just for those who haven’t been on it recently. There are 3 sections south bound under construction. On a normal day, they slow you down about 20 minutes each. There are detours available but not advertised. Keep your apps on. First is about 10 miles south of Purcell. Next is about 10 - 15 miles after that. Last one is a few miles before the Winstar. Last saw them for the bedlam game so probably still there. Sometimes they are wide open for weekend traffic but doubtful with the way the road was torn up.

Use this space for any other needed traveling information.
That's what you folks get for living on the West side of the state. Everyone knows East > West ;)
ORANGE!!!!!!!..........POWER!!!!!!!
Speaking of which, can we get Pistol Pete emoji options?

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
For some reason it's telling me to exit what it looks like just south of Gainesville off of I-35. I guess this is a toll road? What do y'all think about that?

Never mind it looks like it's some kind of accident or something just on the south edge of Gainesville but it's routing me around on a frontage road.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Stop texting and driving :runaway:
I'm talking into my phone. While the road is going really slow or I'm on a stop or on ramp or something. That last one was at a tourist information center just before Gainesville.
Right now going slow on a backwoods farm and market road on my way towards Denton.

Aug 16, 2012
I'm talking into my phone. While the road is going really slow or I'm on a stop or on ramp or something. That last one was at a tourist information center just before Gainesville.
Right now going slow on a backwoods farm and market road on my way towards Denton.

"Tourist information center". Hahaha

Everybody knows the nature of the first business just inside the border on 35

:innocent::whistle:

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
For some reason it's telling me to exit what it looks like just south of Gainesville off of I-35. I guess this is a toll road? What do y'all think about that?

Never mind it looks like it's some kind of accident or something just on the south edge of Gainesville but it's routing me around on a frontage road.

Fuck that drive. Left Piedmont at 2:30 and did not make our hotel till almost 7:30, with NO stops. Highway was completely stopped near Paoli while still in Ok for almost ten minutes and then whatever the fuck that shit was from Gainesville all the way to the east turnoff in Denton. It was bumper to bumper start stop for 50 miles. Also did not help that Waze told me to take a frontage road that is no longer there and the on ramp was also gone so could not get back on. Took a 15 mile detour threw the country thanks to that.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Went through fairly quick this evening. Arrived in downtown Fort Worth at 8 pm and many Orange Folks out partying tonight. Getting up early and leaving around 8:30 in the morning to the game. Hopefully plans are to widen I 35 eventually from OKC to Dallas as there was a steady flow of traffic to Dallas today many going to the game tomorrow.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Fuck that drive. Left Piedmont at 2:30 and did not make our hotel till almost 7:30, with NO stops. Highway was completely stopped near Paoli while still in Ok for almost ten minutes and then whatever the fuck that shit was from Gainesville all the way to the east turnoff in Denton. It was bumper to bumper start stop for 50 miles. Also did not help that Waze told me to take a frontage road that is no longer there and the on ramp was also gone so could not get back on. Took a 15 mile detour threw the country thanks to that.
Yeah I was heading towards Denton because I was going to the Ford center at the star because of some Texas high school football going on and Stadium drop works there.
I made it to the Ford center about 6:00 left about 9:00. Get to go to the place I'm staying and sleep and get up and be at AT&T by 6:30 in the morning.

By the way Clinton red tornadoes 35 to nothing against Tuttle. Sounds like a great start for a great weekend. I think we need to have the score like that with OSU beating Baylor.

Last edited: