Incredible defiance of Marxist rule in California

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Hell yes. That's what Perkins looked like last night too. We had a huge fireworks show at my parent's house and houses all over the neighborhood as just as big or bigger shows. The artillery shells you can buy these days are amazing.

Nov 6, 2010
Hell yes. That's what Perkins looked like last night too. We had a huge fireworks show at my parent's house and houses all over the neighborhood as just as big or bigger shows. The artillery shells you can buy these days are amazing.
Yea, and it is easy to go overboard. I have to admit, it was pretty hard for me not to go off a car payment at the firecracker stand this year.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Yea, and it is easy to go overboard. I have to admit, it was pretty hard for me not to go off a car payment at the firecracker stand this year.
We may or may not have tied a single fuse line to a dozen or so sets of those multiple shot boxes for the finale at my brothers house in Tuttle... lol. It was literally a full minute of constant fireworks. Only one went rogue and started shooting sideways, the rest were flawless. :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCP-o-VBuoI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Last edited:

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
We may or may not have tied a single fuse line to a dozen or so sets of those multiple shot boxes for the finale at my brothers house in Tuttle... lol. It was literally a full minute of constant fireworks. Only one went rogue and started shooting sideways, the rest were flawless. :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCP-o-VBuoI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Yep. It’s surprising how much better a show you can put on with extra fuse and a hot glue gun

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Yep. It’s surprising how much better a show you can put on with extra fuse and a hot glue gun
Hot glue gun? Well that would have really helped! lol. I just put knots on the main fuse and then tightened the firework fuse inside the knots.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Hot glue gun? Well that would have really helped! lol. I just put knots on the main fuse and then tightened the firework fuse inside the knots.
Just a drip of hot glue. You can control how long the delay in between fireworks. Close together on artillery shells, further apart on the boxes of whatever.
make the initial fuse long so you will have time to go sit down and watch.
Lay the fuse out long. Go in about 6 inches. Drip hot glue and fireworks fuse. After that if it’s a multi shot box leave a couple inches before the next depending on how fast your fuse is

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Just a drip of hot glue. You can control how long the delay in between fireworks. Close together on artillery shells, further apart on the boxes of whatever.
make the initial fuse long so you will have time to go sit down and watch.
Lay the fuse out long. Go in about 6 inches. Drip hot glue and fireworks fuse. After that if it’s a multi shot box leave a couple inches before the next depending on how fast your fuse is
Stashing that knowledge away for next year. Does the glue slow the fuse any or does the fuse burn the same rate regardless? Next year I definitely think we'll space them out because this time we had multiple groups of 4 all tied the same point on the fuse. Spreading them out probably wouldn't be a terrible idea, plus that might keep them from getting knocked over.

Duke Silver

A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
Stashing that knowledge away for next year. Does the glue slow the fuse any or does the fuse burn the same rate regardless? Next year I definitely think we'll space them out because this time we had multiple groups of 4 all tied the same point on the fuse. Spreading them out probably wouldn't be a terrible idea, plus that might keep them from getting knocked over.
Just cut some off and experiment. See how much and how little glue will bother the fuse. Also see how fast it is. You can also extend the fireworks fuse with it.

Lay the fuse out straight. Pretend it’s a board you are going to cut. You measure and mark it. Instead of cutting in a spot, you glue fuse. Leave about 6 inches from where you light it to your first fireworks fuse is glued. That way you have plenty of time to sit down and get comfortable while you watch the show