Is there an update on Sanders?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I would expect us not to hear anything else at this point until Monday or maybe later into the week.
I think they'll hold it close to the vest at this point to avoid tipping their hand to West Virginia and our next group opponent unless it's something that's going to keep him out three weeks minimum.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OctaviusRexLTH

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
I'm also very very interested to hear about the OL injuries. there were no updates on that. did every Offensive Lineman who missed plays due to injury stay out the rest of the game?

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Hunter Anthony didnt come back in the game (I thought he was benched, turned out he got hurt)
Cole Birmingham didnt come back, rolled his ankle

Those were the only two I know from the OL

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Hunter Anthony didnt come back in the game (I thought he was benched, turned out he got hurt)
Cole Birmingham didnt come back, rolled his ankle

Those were the only two I know from the OL
Post game radio show said three olinemen left the game due to injury. I have not heard or seen any updates on any of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Post game radio show said three olinemen left the game due to injury. I have not heard or seen any updates on any of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
maybe one of the young pups i guess....jenkins, sills, schiender all played. I know Tyrese Williams was rotating in the game...maybe it was him