Jan. 6 sentencing...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
If the FBI and others say there are credible threats, take the offers to increase Leo presence.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
When Capitol Police LEO on site call for reinforcement for an emergency, there should be zero hesitation to deploy additional agencies and this should be a practiced event as an emergency response to issues at the Capitol
Agreed, but with the "credible" threats that were mentioned, the capitol police and the D.C. mayor, I think it was or the police chief, said beforehand that they could handle it and didn't need any extra presence. That was stupid.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
https://twitter.com/EricG1247/status/1420346669208510465
I didn't watch her show . Did she actually say she hates cops? I did see some of the highlights of the testimony. Looks like Schiff will be front and center for this dog and pony show whimpering and quivering his way through one lie after another. Definitely in the top 5 most punchable faces in politics. This fiasco is dead before it gets started.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I didn't watch her show . Did she actually say she hates cops? I did see some of the highlights of the testimony. Looks like Schiff will be front and center for this dog and pony show whimpering and quivering his way through one lie after another. Definitely in the top 5 most punchable faces in politics. This fiasco is dead before it gets started.
Yes, she did. She was relieved that she no longer had to pretend like Blue Lives Matter. She is now only supporting GOPCM (GOP Careers Matter).

If Republicans wanted to have a say about who is involved in the committee, they had a chance with the bipartisan investigation they voted down. This is what they wanted so they can discount it as a partisan witch hunt.

There are Democrats who want to use this to blame Republicans for Jan 6. But there are moderates on both sides who want the truth to come out. Playing to the extreme right (as you are) or left doesn’t do our country any good.

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
Yes, she did. She was relieved that she no longer had to pretend like Blue Lives Matter. She is now only supporting GOPCM (GOP Careers Matter).

If Republicans wanted to have a say about who is involved in the committee, they had a chance with the bipartisan investigation they voted down. This is what they wanted so they can discount it as a partisan witch hunt.

There are Democrats who want to use this to blame Republicans for Jan 6. But there are moderates on both sides who want the truth to come out. Playing to the extreme right (as you are) or left doesn’t do our country any good.
Bahahahaha! It will go nowhere. Someone put up the part where she says she hates cops I can't seem to find it.

Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
I don’t understand why democrats are so afraid of trump running again. Think about where they are putting their focus and not on the wishes of their base.

6 months into office and still nothing on the trump tax cuts, climate, healthcare, guns, immigration etc. All the stuff they constantly talk about on the campaign trail and do nothing about when in office.

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
I don’t understand why democrats are so afraid of trump running again. Think about where they are putting their focus and not on the wishes of their base.

6 months into office and still nothing on the trump tax cuts, climate, healthcare, guns, immigration etc. All the stuff they constantly talk about on the campaign trail and do nothing about when in office.
Is that not what most politicans do? Claim promises to their base in which they usually never follow through with.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Bahahahaha! It will go nowhere. Someone put up the part where she says she hates cops I can't seem to find it.
Yep. That’s the kind of maturity I was referencing right there. I think she mentioned hating cops right after she mentioned nothing matters except fealty to Trump. Someone must have shot her full of truth serum. Keep looking. I’m sure you’ll find it soon.

Maybe it has something to do with his disregard for democracy? It’s kinda why Jan 6 happened and it is being investigated.

Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
Yep. That’s the kind of maturity I was referencing right there. I think she mentioned hating cops right after she mentioned nothing matters except fealty to Trump. Someone must have shot her full of truth serum. Keep looking. I’m sure you’ll find it soon.

Maybe it has something to do with his disregard for democracy? It’s kinda why Jan 6 happened and it is being investigated.
Are they really that scared he can win again? I think they are. That’s the only way to explain why they are focusing on this while Biden’s approval numbers are falling like a rock. This is not an investigation it’s a theatre.

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
https://twitter.com/DonLemonTonight/status/1420210720759758857
The hatred that comes from that man in that voicemail is unbelievable, does it make him feel more like a man to shame someone and call them names like that? I will never understand that take, instead of having calm, cool dialogue with each other, we can disagree and if we do it doesnt give you the right to call someone hurtful names. I dont know if the rise in social media has people thinking they can spew hate speech whenever they want, wherever they want.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
The hatred that comes from that man in that voicemail is unbelievable, does it make him feel more like a man to shame someone and call them names like that? I will never understand that take, instead of having calm, cool dialogue with each other, we can disagree and if we do it doesnt give you the right to call someone hurtful names. I dont know if the rise in social media has people thinking they can spew hate speech whenever they want, wherever they want.
That’s the kind of hate that surfaces when people start to believe others are less than human. That’s how blacks were called the N word. Then you see what is done to them. It’s how Jews were called dogs before the holocaust. Now there are some who see the other political party as pure evil. When you believe that, you’ll say and do almost anything. Even the unimaginable.

Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
That’s the kind of hate that surfaces when people start to believe others are less than human. That’s how blacks were called the N word. Then you see what is done to them. It’s how Jews were called dogs before the holocaust. Now there are some who see the other political party as pure evil. When you believe that, you’ll say and do almost anything. Even the unimaginable.
Exactly, it erks me when people discriminate because of their skin color. Skin color has nothing to do with you being less of a human, how smart your are, etc.. rather than understanding that their skin is different because of where their ancestors are from.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Are they really that scared he can win again? I think they are. That’s the only way to explain why they are focusing on this while Biden’s approval numbers are falling like a rock. This is not an investigation it’s a theatre.
You think he can’t dupe enough Americans to vote for him again? As one of my favorite quotes from H.L. Mencken was paraphrased, “No one ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

Meanwhile, officers (many of whom served in our military and voted for Trump) are being maligned and ridiculed by right wing media and Trump supporters. FYI - they have been calling for this investigation before Biden was even in office. I don’t think poll numbers are the point, but feel free to use it to justify vilifying the other party while your party (which is also mine for now) works overtime to avoid any sense of responsibility.

Last edited: