Josh Hamilton relapse

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
News said he was with Kinsler.....

There has also been no wait staff from the bar that has said he was drinking. The Rangers said they are aware he was there and won't comment. I think this is being blown out of proportion. He may not have even been drinking, he may have drank......and while I understand a addict of his level is to have 0 consumption.....it isn't like he was found in a Tijuana hotel with a needle hanging out of his arm.

Let's wait for solid details.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
Please God don't let this be true. Josh has demons inside of him he will have to hold back for the rest of his life. I can't imagine how hard it must be. Praying hard for him tonight, even if this is just a rumor.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
This is pretty sad. He has a lot going on in his personal life right now that drove him to this, or so he says. He had a good press conference though.

Good to know Kinsler wasn't helping him relapse.

OSUTXRangers1

These pretzels are making me thirsty!
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2010
Dallas, TX
What did Josh say in the press conference?
Said he went to get something to eat where he had 3-4 drinks, and then called Kinsler to come join him. He said he hid it from Kinsler that had drank and didn't drink while they were together. The talked about their families, baseball, and stuff like that. Ian said he needed to get back home so he took Josh back to where he was staying. He asked Josh if he was going to stay in and not go back out, and he said he was staying in. When Ian left he went back to where they were at and had more to drink. He said he had a weak moment as a result of a situation he is having with a family member.

He talked for a while, but that about sums it up.

OSUndefeated

Federal Marshal
Apr 25, 2011
This is only going to get worse. Supposedly somebody is shopping around pictures/video of a sex act Josh was involved in at the bar in the restroom. He's married with a few kids.

dds115

Free Roverto!!!
Aug 11, 2007
Fort Worth, TX
www.hirecoachgundyscoaches.com
This is only going to get worse. Supposedly somebody is shopping around pictures/video of a sex act Josh was involved in at the bar in the restroom. He's married with a few kids.
Luckily it would be illegal for a news station (or anyone for the matter) to purchas and/or air them, per an article I read. Still a horrible situation.

OSUTXRangers1

These pretzels are making me thirsty!
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2010
Dallas, TX
If such tape truly does exist, I would hope Josh or the Rangers would double the supposed 40,000+ and buy it to kill the situation before it even has a chance to spread further.