Justice Hill again tweets cryptically about his experience with OSU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Chairman of the Board

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Tweeted it and then deleted it

3F168F6D-5814-44D7-8421-E6A619D58C9C.jpeg

But then tweeted about how you can’t understand unless you walk in his shoes. Just sharing, take from it what you will.
A593E81A-9FAD-4696-A0C1-F88359D17690.jpeg

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2010
Stillwater
That is disappointing to read. Have to wonder how much of it is sour grapes for a few players, or if most players feel that way. Haven't Mason Rudolph and James Washington returned since graduating?

the truth

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2004
yes, i do understand. played CFB. worked every bit as hard as they did/do. and did it for a small stipend vs a full ride. don't like it, don't play.

Mar 14, 2016
Gotham City
He needs to just come out and say what the hell is bothering him.

If its Gundy, freakin say you didnt like Gundy, give evidence why!!!

You want change at oSu , you have to provide evidence so that the change can be made! None of us Alumni want a "racist" or any other type of "negative" culture at oSu and we would fully support the firing of whoever was responsible if evidence was provided! BUT cryptic text isn't going to cut it, be a man.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2011
Idc what he says after him leaving and how he left. Chuba was way better anyway. All hill has done is cause drama but chuba attacked it head on.

Dec 21, 2008
What instigated his tweets? Was he doing an interview? I know several players do not associate with OSU after leaving and not all were because of the portal or left for injuries. There appears to be a trend of more than just 1-2 alumni with similar patterns. I know there were some tongue in cheek comments about Justice quitting on the team and prepping for the draft. There has been a lot of negativity coming from fans and the sports world when guys have the potential to make millions somehow we as fans have the right to call them “quitters” and “soft”. Yes I believe guys should fulfill their scholarship obligations but I also will never be presented with a $1,000,000+ opportunity either. Wonder if it’s related to this......especially after Tevin and Chuba did it then Tylan and the staff removed himself at halftime....

Dec 17, 2011
What instigated his tweets? Was he doing an interview? I know several players do not associate with OSU after leaving and not all were because of the portal or left for injuries. There appears to be a trend of more than just 1-2 alumni with similar patterns. I know there were some tongue in cheek comments about Justice quitting on the team and prepping for the draft. There has been a lot of negativity coming from fans and the sports world when guys have the potential to make millions somehow we as fans have the right to call them “quitters” and “soft”. Yes I believe guys should fulfill their scholarship obligations but I also will never be presented with a $1,000,000+ opportunity either. Wonder if it’s related to this......especially after Tevin and Chuba did it then Tylan and the staff removed himself at halftime....
Chuba and Tylan came back for an extra year and unfortunately it didn't plan out the way we wanted, I forever will be grateful they gave it another go and completely understand why they sat out. Hill was a different story.

Aug 19, 2006
Who knows. Every program in the country has disgruntled alumni for all sorts of reasons. It's just disappointing Justice wants to play this game. If you have something to say, man up and say it. Dropping hints and tiptoeing around them just makes him look weak.

I learned my lesson with Joseph Randle. We literally have no clue what goes on inside the program while these guys are here. And it's probably better off that way.

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
Who knows. Every program in the country has disgruntled alumni for all sorts of reasons. It's just disappointing Justice wants to play this game. If you have something to say, man up and say it. Dropping hints and tiptoeing around them just makes him look weak.

I learned my lesson with Joseph Randle. We literally have no clue what goes on inside the program while these guys are here. And it's probably better off that way.
Not only tiptoeing around, but also deleting it. Can’t even stand by what he says. I had no problem with him not playing in the bowl game. Most OSU fans wished him nothing but success as far as I know, yet here he is being a child.

I don’t know what prompted this, and we probably never will. Good job Justice! That’s how you spark change! :glare:

PrincetonPoke23

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA
It's kind of sad honestly - acting like a 13 year old and using Twitter to write vague, obscure tweets. Justice, just say what you mean. If you have something you want to speak out about, say it - you're not in high school.

Hill is essentially a wannabe Kyrie Irving without the fame. Barkley described Irving perfectly:

1614313622975.png

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
It's kind of sad honestly - acting like a 13 year old and using Twitter to write vague, obscure tweets. Justice, just say what you mean. If you have something you want to speak out about, say it - you're not in high school.

Hill is essentially a wannabe Kyrie Irving without the fame. Barkley described Irving perfectly:

View attachment 89108
I wish Chuba would’ve gone to Gundy behind the scenes, but at least he said what he meant with no beating around the bush.

way more respect for Chuba than justice or kyrie

PrincetonPoke23

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA

You're right, Justice. Most of us will never know what it's like to play big time D-1 Football and have the fortune to make millions playing in the NFL. Also, WTF are you talking about?

Go ponder what? Mike Gundy? Social Justice? WTF are you talking about?

Okay, now you're just embarrassing yourself and trying waaaaaaay too hard. His agent should either talk to him or get him a therapist. These tweets aren't in chronological order, but it doesn't really matter. All the same nonsense.

None of us have an issue with anyone bringing up a legitimate issue/concern, but he continuously tries to bring down OSU. If you have an issue, speak up, make it clear, create conversation, and move on. These cryptic tweets only hurt OSU, a school that gave him a lot. Beyond immature.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2010
South Tulsa
I would’ve had more respect for Chuba if he would’ve known what he was talking about. Regurgitating mindless blather about a t-shirt that some grad assistant in his composition class told him killed most of my respect for him.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
I would’ve had more respect for Chuba if he would’ve known what he was talking about. Regurgitating mindless blather about a t-shirt that some grad assistant in his composition class told him killed most of my respect for him.
This. I loved the way Chuba carried himself and stuck to business, before the t-shirt "scandal" Lost a ton of respect for him and all the proponents of the BLM movement. They truly don't have a clue.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
When you play for coaches in a competitive environment, the players are always going to have a wide spectrum of opinions about the exact same coaches.

Same in the professional world with managers, directors, etc. Different people are going to have different opinions about the same person they report to. We are all different types of people.

So if it is about Gundy, it doesn't surprise me that there could be other players that feel the same way and even if it isn't about the exact same thing, it gives those players an opportunity to dog-pile on someone they don't like.

Justice needs some counseling, so he can understand and learn to manage his emotions. Right now, he is just lashing out and directing blame at others. Tweet, delete, tweet, delete.