JW Walsh

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
The Oasis
redcircle.com
that's what Doug Gottlieb would've done............

I'll never understand how some former OSU athletes, who obviously gave it their very best while they were here, can be ripped by certain posters on here so often. I mean, people can disagree with their opinions, if they're in the public spotlight, such as Gottlieb. But questioning their devotion while they were here, I'll never understand that.

Aug 9, 2011
Perry, OK
I'll never understand how some former OSU athletes, who obviously gave it their very best while they were here, can be ripped by certain posters on here so often. I mean, people can disagree with their opinions, if they're in the public spotlight, such as Gottlieb. But questioning their devotion while they were here, I'll never understand that.
totally agree man....well said

TrevB11

Wrangler
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
how dare that college student and amateur athlete go eat dinner after a game! He should sulk around an empty stadium and watch film for hours after a loss!!!
haha i know right? i feel like someone is just projecting how THEY would feel in that situation, everyone is different and lets be honest i bet Walsh took the lose just as bad as anyone else.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
We lost to the goons, he beats us to Freddie Paul's. We were there 20 minutes after the game. Real simple he was already seated.
If it helps any, I saw Jason Ricks with his family after he missed the FG vs. Texas. It was at Aggie's Big House, long after the Alma Mater, & he was clearly devastated. Felt bad for the kid.

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
If it helps any, I saw Jason Ricks with his family after he missed the FG vs. Texas. It was at Aggie's Big House, long after the Alma Mater, & he was clearly devastated. Felt bad for the kid.
that's OK as long as he looked like he felt bad. do you know exactly how long it was after the last note of the alma mater played that you saw him? asking for someone else..........

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
We lost to the goons, he beats us to Freddie Paul's. We were there 20 minutes after the game. Real simple he was already seated.
You should have quoted Flo from the Progressive commercials and told him “sprinkles are for winners”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
haha i know right? i feel like someone is just projecting how THEY would feel in that situation, everyone is different and lets be honest i bet Walsh took the lose just as bad as anyone else.
Wailing and nastiness of teeth is not required, but there are better choices.

Sep 12, 2018
Tulsa
And anyone who has been to an OSU home game knows that it is logistically impossible to get to Freddie Paul’s in 20 minutes in game day traffic. It takes us 15 just to get to the car. I guess maybe he got in Boone’s helicopter or had a jet pack.

TheMonkey

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
And anyone who has been to an OSU home game knows that it is logistically impossible to get to Freddie Paul’s in 20 minutes in game day traffic. It takes us 15 just to get to the car. I guess maybe he got in Boone’s helicopter or had a jet pack.
Found some footage of JW after that game.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
He probably left just before halftime.

Wanted to get there before all the Greeks.