Link to New baylor Stadium site - Pretty Nice!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 1, 2011
Houston
Nice renderings and an animation that shows it off pretty well, except it shows a full stadium of cheering fan. If they get this built, they may become at even greater force in recruiting, than they are now. and yes . . . it still looks like a giant toilet seat. Looking for 2014 season opening.

http://www.baylor-stadium.com/the-look/

kadune

Bitching about grad school
A/V Subscriber
Oct 4, 2008
CoMo
Looks nice, but, unless I'm mistaken, they've had a hard time filling what they have now.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
so 65 poke is advertising for the wannabe Irish ? MODS ??
My Orange blinders don't stop me from seeing what has all ready started to happen in Waco. It reminds me of us a few years ago. A good coach, big alum financing a stadium, etc. Check out baylor's recruiting, it is about like ours and they just got the #6 (I believe WR in the nation). it kind of reminds me of the situation Barry Switzer said on TV several years ago about ou had better wake up and see what was happening in Stillwater. If we aren't keeping ourselves aware of what our rivals are doing, we aren't doing our job.

StillwaterMan

Beers and loud noises
A/V Subscriber
Jan 5, 2010
Wheres the food at?
Pretty sweet. The pedestrian bridge is the coolest part. But renderings like this are to bait for doners. What they actually build will probably be about 60% of the initial design.