LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!! LOCK HER UP!!!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
If she committed crimes then she should be prosecuted, as should Hillary.
Can't disagree with that. Though just imagine the shitstorm if Ivanka was actually charged with something. I know it will be too much for the average Trumpkin to understand that the laws have actually changed since Hilldawg was processing emails through her basement server. I would say I'm hoping to see that storm, but really, like you, I just want people prosecuted who actually break the law.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Can't disagree with that. Though just imagine the shitstorm if Ivanka was actually charged with something. I know it will be too much for the average Trumpkin to understand that the laws have actually changed since Hilldawg was processing emails through her basement server. I would say I'm hoping to see that storm, but really, like you, I just want people prosecuted who actually break the law.
More chance of Invanka being prosecuted, but in reality, not a chance in hell of either of them being prosecuted. The political class is above the law.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
""To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian's statement continues."

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
""To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules," Mirijanian's statement continues."

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk
The tu quoque is nice, but it isn't mitigating.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Cracks me up that the left thinks Hillary was being investigated simply for using a private email account and having a private server....kind of like they still think Bill was impeached just for cheating on his wife. It's not the account or the server, it's what was on them. Hillary got off without even a slap on the wrist when any one of us in this forum would have seen prison time. If Trump has done the same thing Clinton did, then she should be prosecuted too, but again won't because as Rx said, the political elite are above the law. While we continue to bicker about the divide between right and left or rich and poor, the real divide between the ruling class and the rest of us continues to grow unchecked.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Trey Gowdy sends letter to WH Chief of Staff John Kelly demanding info on Ivanka's use of personal email. In the letter Gowdy states that Ivanka's use of personal email may implicate the Presidential Records Act and other security and record keeping requirements and set Dec 5th deadline for the WH to respond.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
It's time to take a page from the Hillary notebook and get someone to start smashing cell phones with a hammer.

Oct 30, 2007
Hillary Clinton had emails classified as "top secret" on her personal server. The reason the FBI chose not to pursue felony charges is because they were never able to find evidence of criminal intent. Regardless of intent, that doesn't change the fact that she committed a felony.

If Ivanka Trump had top secret classified emails on her personal email account, she should be prosecuted for the crime she committed.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Ivanka has turned over all her emails. Do liberals here on OP think Hillary should do the same?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Trey Gowdy sends letter to WH Chief of Staff John Kelly demanding info on Ivanka's use of personal email. In the letter Gowdy states that Ivanka's use of personal email may implicate the Presidential Records Act and other security and record keeping requirements and set Dec 5th deadline for the WH to respond.
Interesting to see a leading Republican call for an investigation of the WH emails. Do you wonder why no leading Democrat has called for an investigation into the missing emails for those connected the the previous WH?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Interesting to see a leading Republican call for an investigation of the WH emails. Do you wonder why no leading Democrat has called for an investigation into the missing emails for those connected the the previous WH?
Because it was already investigated to death?

Why haven't any leading Republicans called for an investigation into Watergate?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Because it was already investigated to death?

Why haven't any leading Republicans called for an investigation into Watergate?
BS, everyone was given immunity. And Republicans were ready to impeach Nixon during Watergate, hence the reason Nixon resigned.

Didn’t think we would actually get an answer, just more twisting.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
BS, everyone was given immunity. And Republicans were ready to impeach Nixon during Watergate, hence the reason Nixon resigned.

Didn’t think we would actually get an answer, just more twisting.
Nah the email thing was investigated for years. The Republicans used it for political fodder for years and continue to do so with things related to Hillary (i.e. BENGHAZI!!!!!)

don't act like the Republicans are white knights in this. It's a terrible look so they have to say something. I'm sure they would prefer to sweep it under the rug (which isn't right for either party to do).