Loyal & True. Cowboy Basketball 20’-21’ Season Ends in a Second Round Exit against Oregon State. Pokes Finish 21-9 Overall. Proud and Immortal #NewEra

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Does anyone know when they will come out with the game times for Sunday? I have the option of working, but won’t if we play at noon or 2. Looks like 6 of the 8 games start after 5 pm. I wouldn’t imagine they would put us at the noon or 2 pm slot but who knows.

Sep 30, 2013
plus.google.com
Kalib should have had a huge game tonight. They didn't have anyone that could stop him. Especially if they would have quickly swung the ball around to the offside wing, letting him seal his man in deep. Did he just get in foul trouble? Were we not putting a focus on posting him up when he was in? I don't get it. MAM was eventually able to attack at will towards the end of the game, when he realized he was able. We KNOW Boone could have, the way he's been playing lately!
Let's give Liberty some credit. When they got set on defense, which they were surprisingly good at quickly doing, they were able to clog things up.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
Kalib should have had a huge game tonight. They didn't have anyone that could stop him. Especially if they would have quickly swung the ball around to the offside wing, letting him seal his man in deep. Did he just get in foul trouble? Were we not putting a focus on posting him up when he was in? I don't get it. MAM was eventually able to attack at will towards the end of the game, when he realized he was able. We KNOW Boone could have, the way he's been playing lately!
It was the defense (Pack Line) they played. Everyone sags in and he had no room. He would have multiple players on him immediately after the ball went inside to him. Forced us to pass around and then dribble straight to the hoop.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX & Graz, Austria
Does anyone know when they will come out with the game times for Sunday? I have the option of working, but won’t if we play at noon or 2. Looks like 6 of the 8 games start after 5 pm. I wouldn’t imagine they would put us at the noon or 2 pm slot but who knows.
I would expect an early game. 4-12 seed game isn't low on the TV priority list. BUT I DON"T KNOW. just guessing.

Should be announced rather quickly.

Sep 23, 2010
Purdue falls to North Texas. Happy to see that. Old OSU GA Wren Baker is now AD at North Texas. Now we got 2-seed and a 4-seed from Big 10 loss. Wisconsin beats UNC so is ACC that bad? We'll find out.

Sep 23, 2010
My question about Sunday is....do we play in same gym as we did tonight? I noticed we and Oregon State played in different arenas which is unusual for NCAA. Hopefully, we are back in same arena for familiarity as top seed.