Football Luke Del Rio

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2011
Yeah, Treadwell doesn't leave anyone out on twitter, he show's his attention to everyone, which is pretty nice of him I would say but makes it very tough to see who he's favoring. I've got on twitter several times an see he retweeted an OSU fan and I'm like oh yeah were in the lead, then he retweets Michigan, clemson, LSU, etc.. lol. Hope we land him though!! Our WR group in this glad would be top notch if we get him!

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
I will be attending the game at Valor Christian against Mullen on the 24th.

Mullen will be great competition.
The fiancé went to school there and they won state 4/6 years I think. Got as high as #6 in the country a few years back. Just lost their HC Dave Logan to some bs recruiting crap, but should still be a great test.

I'm excited to check out LDR. Will report back with comments/observations.

Jan 2, 2005
This may have already been posted so sorry if I missed it but I find it odd that Del Rio was named an Elite 11 yet he's not in Rivals Top 30 Pro Sytle QB's. Very Curious.... perhaps many of the better QB's didn't participate..

PlatypusJojo

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
A/V Subscriber
May 29, 2010
Boston
This may have already been posted so sorry if I missed it but I find it odd that Del Rio was named an Elite 11 yet he's not in Rivals Top 30 Pro Sytle QB's. Very Curious.... perhaps many of the better QB's didn't participate..
They haven't done their rerankings yet. The rivals analysts don't like him anyways.

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
LOLOLOLOL, In the preview related to that picture, they don't even list Del Rio as a "Top prospect".

Mullen (Colo.) vs. Valor Christian (Colo.)
Two of Colorado's heavyweights meet up, as Denver Mullen faces Highlands Ranch (Colo.) Valor Christian on Friday (ESPN3, 10 p.m. ET). Watch live

Top prospects: Mullen OLB Patrick Healy, Mullen QB Cyler Miles , Mullen DT Tyler Henington ; Valor Christian RB Christian McCaffrey

Jan 27, 2012
Frisco
It's almost a joke that ESPN does ANY HS coverage anymore. But they did have this:

"New face: Three-star QB Luke Del Rio, an Oklahoma State commit, is the No. 2 player in Colorado. Del Rio, a move-in from Florida and the son of Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio, enrolled at Valor Christian in February. He threw for 2,530 yards and 20 touchdowns as a junior at Episcopal High School in Jacksonville, Fla."

Status
Not open for further replies.