Majorie Taylor Greene Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Nobody on this forum has the power to give it back 10 times. We all just have opinions. His opinion is that the people who can will. In my case, it’s what I think will happen, not what I want to happen. Therefore, the country is lost. It’s just a matter of time before we die from within. Unless both sides hold these people accountable the end is inevitable. As you can see, that’s not going to happen. They will keep the people fighting each other as they destroy the country.
The country is going to hell. I might as well spread conspiracy nonsense.

Thanks for your contribution.
Sure, that’s exactly what I said. You are a perfect example of the problem. Buzz off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Sure, that’s exactly what I said. You are a perfect example of the problem. Buzz off
It’s exactly what you’ve been doing. Spreading conspiracy nonsense that riles up the alt-right. Then claiming people fighting each other will destroy the country.

Now you ironically say I’m the problem. Nice “Art of the Deflection.”

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
It’s exactly what you’ve been doing. Spreading conspiracy nonsense that riles up the alt-right. Then claiming people fighting each other will destroy the country.

Now you ironically say I’m the problem. Nice “Art of the Deflection.”
What exactly are you talking about. Anyone who spread Russia collusion was spread I guess conspiracy. I didn’t push that. Did you? What conspiracy am I pushing. I am telling people to read the documents that have been declassified. Please elaborate

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
????
You know something a two-year Mueller investigation didn’t show?
Straight from Mueller’s mouth. Not some unknown website with supposed insider info. We can’t say for certain there was collusion, but the investigation did not clear Trump of wrongdoing.

—————
Former special counsel Robert Mueller pushed back against U.S. President Donald Trump’s characterizations of his 22-month investigation, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that he did not evaluate “collusion” with the Russian government, and confirming that his report did not conclude that there was “no obstruction” of the probe.

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
https://www.politico.eu/article/mueller-refutes-trumps-no-collusion-no-obstruction-line/

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2006
Straight from Mueller’s mouth. Not some unknown website with supposed insider info.

—————
Former special counsel Robert Mueller pushed back against U.S. President Donald Trump’s characterizations of his 22-month investigation, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that he did not evaluate “collusion” with the Russian government, and confirming that his report did not conclude that there was “no obstruction” of the probe.

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller told the House judiciary committee, adding that Trump could theoretically be indicted after he leaves office.

“We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
https://www.politico.eu/article/mueller-refutes-trumps-no-collusion-no-obstruction-line/
Glad we agree that a 2-year Mueller investigation did not show that.
As that that report says” the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Unfortunately, some people still believe in the Russia collusion conspiracy because they only watch news for sites that confirm their views.

Reasonable people can hate Trump, but the kooks are the ones that still believe in coordinated Russia collusion.
Reasonable people can love Trump, but the kooks are the ones that still believe the election was stolen.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
????
You know something a two-year Mueller investigation didn’t show?
Straight from Mueller’s mouth. Not some unknown website with supposed insider info. We can’t say for certain there was collusion, but the investigation did not clear Trump of wrongdoing.

—————

Go to the OFFICIAL UNITED STATES DOCUMENTS. It’s all there. READ IT or continue to be ignorant. It’s your problem.

This response was for the monkey

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
As that that report says” the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Unfortunately, some people still believe in the Russia collusion conspiracy because they only watch news for sites that confirm their views.

Reasonable people can hate Trump, but the kooks are the ones that still believe in coordinated Russia collusion.
Reasonable people can love Trump, but the kooks are the ones that still believe the election was stolen.
I get what you are saying. I don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of whether or not there was coordination/collusion with the Russians. What I’m saying is there’s a big difference between someone believing that versus the conspiracies of MTG/QAnon/Alex Jones, et al. To try and say that craziness is a counterbalance to the Russia investigation is a false equivalence.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Go to the OFFICIAL UNITED STATES DOCUMENTS. It’s all there. READ IT or continue to be ignorant. It’s your problem.

Which documents are you referring to specifically? They would need to be official documents on an official US website.

zachya

Feel the sting, feeling time bearing down.
A/V Subscriber
Dec 14, 2004
Home
You bet, not with trump. Read the documents. If you know how to read, that is.

...are there pictures? I'll lose focus if there's no pictures...

Mar 11, 2006
I get what you are saying. I don’t want to go down the rabbit hole of whether or not there was coordination/collusion with the Russians. What I’m saying is there’s a big difference between someone believing that versus the conspiracies of MTG/QAnon/Alex Jones, et al. To try and say that craziness is a counterbalance to the Russia investigation is a false equivalence.
It’s not a rabbit hole. People that still believe there was coordinated collusion with Russia are kooks.
I certainly agree that people that believe conspiracy theories from Alex Jones and QAnon are also kooks.

I would think a true moderate would call out all groups of bad behavior and false information. ;)

Last edited:

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
It’s not a rabbit hole. People that still believe there was coordinated collusion with Russia are kooks.
I certainly agree that people that believe conspiracy theories from Alex Jones and QAnon are also kooks.

I would think a true moderate would call out all groups of bad behavior and false information. ;)
It is a rabbit hole and you’re dragging us down it.

So, the bipartisan senate committee are a bunch of kooks? You’re making a false equivalence.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/18/903512647/senate-report-former-trump-aide-paul-manafort-shared-campaign-info-with-russia

Mar 11, 2006
It is a rabbit hole and you’re dragging us down it.

So, the bipartisan senate committee are a bunch of kooks? You’re making a false equivalence.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/18/903512647/senate-report-former-trump-aide-paul-manafort-shared-campaign-info-with-russia
I am not bringing anything into this. An incorrect comment by another poster said there was Russia collusion. I questioned that. It is not true ....Unless you only listen to far-left media sources that struggle to come to terms with the results of a 2-year long investigation and Senate committee findings.

The bipartisan Senate committee did NOT find evidence of Russia collusion. So no, I am not calling them kooks. Kooks are people that still believe the Russia collusion lie even after all that investigating.

“the (Senate) Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election”.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

Which documents are you referring to specifically? They would need to be official documents on an official US website.
Go to Lindsey Grahm’s senate intelligence committee website. They are there I believe

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

How so, because it was spread by the almighty left wing of our government? How exactly is that different? Misinformation is misinformation. Let me break something really huge to you, the United States government lies to the people all the time. It has for a century and will continue to do so. It even kills its own people. Hell, it may have even killed its own president. Read some of the declassified documents about the Kennedy assassination

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Hell, it may have even killed its own president. Read some of the declassified documents about the Kennedy assassination
Wow. I rest my case your honor.
Go look. You just keep saying these type of things. It’s all there. Just because someone doesn’t spoon feed it to you, doesn’t mean it is not there.