Making my first visit to O'Brate Stadium.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
Meeting a friend from Tulsa tomorrow night in Stillwater to watch OSU vs ORU.

Just curious, what's the parking situation like for a baseball game? Is there adequate parking there near/around the stadium?

Feb 25, 2008
If you get there early enough, easy parking beyond center field. Getting out after the game is fairly easy, pending on where in the lot you park.

..... and at the end of the day we'll be the first ones out.

1650316639661.png

Dec 9, 2013
Meeting a friend from Tulsa tomorrow night in Stillwater to watch OSU vs ORU.

Just curious, what's the parking situation like for a baseball game? Is there adequate parking there near/around the stadium?
Lot on Washington between Tennis and Wes Watkins building just West of Indoor Practice Facility. 1/2 block walk up to home plate gate. Free lot and no permit after 5 or on weekends.

PistolPete'sMustache

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I have three general admission tickets for me and a few friends for Saturday. If anyone has three available for real seats, I'd consider buying them for the right price.

Nov 6, 2010
I'm attending my first on May 7th SEMO. What is the ticket situation for a Saturday night game? Will I have issues if I just show up and try to buy them at the gate?

Dec 9, 2013
I'm attending my first on May 7th SEMO. What is the ticket situation for a Saturday night game? Will I have issues if I just show up and try to buy them at the gate?
We buy single game tickets through the OSU Ticketmaster site or StubHub or Seat Geek. We try to stay w Ticketmaster (non resale) because the $ goes to OSU Athletics.

Your question prompted me to look at all 3 for that game.

Ticketmaster ONLY has Gen Admit ($5) w no reserved seating except through resale on Ticketmaster (which are pricey).

StubHub and Seat Geek have GA but for $11 and up plus fees so that puts you in the ballpark of $15-$20.

You can find reserved seating for $25 and up on these 2 sites.

Based on availability and pricing this looks like a pretty hot ticket. I’m not sure how many GA tickets are left, but at $5 per plus a small fee you can’t beat it. I would guess you would always be able to buy SRO tickets walk up but I’m not sure how that works vs a GA ticket. I don’t know if you can actually claim a bench seat w an SRO ticket.

GA seating is great at O’Brate (imo) if you get there early enough to snag a seat.