Marcell Ateman - 4 Star WR Verbal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

internationalaw

Reading about OSU football somewhere
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2010
USA
OMG, only a 4* receiver? Unacceptable, tell him we don't want him...

looks like a great get.

internationalaw

Reading about OSU football somewhere
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2010
USA
Ateman said there is no need for any other teams to continue pursuing him, even though National Signing Day

Noven

'Neer Deez Nutz
A/V Subscriber
Sep 27, 2010
Nice to hear about how he was recruited.

From ESPN:

Standing nearly 6-foot-5 and weighing 200 pounds, Marcell Ateman (Wylie, Texas/Wylie East) is a physical problem for most defensive backs. Late Wednesday, the four-star receiver determined he would take his talents to the Big 12 Conference and become a potential menace there.

Ateman committed to Oklahoma State and became the Cowboys’ third commitment of the 2013 recruiting class. He joins fellow four-star receiver Fred Ross (Tyler, Texas/John Tyler) and rising offensive tackle Jack Kurzu (St. Louis, Mo./Mary Institute Country Day School) in the class.

“I talked to Coach [Mike] Gundy and Coach [Todd] Monken and told them I committed,” said Ateman, who had more than a dozen offers. “It was the coaching staff and the way they came at me. They really showed me a lot of love.

OSU_CC

Territorial Marshal
Dec 4, 2010
Wow this guy is a great pickup and just when things were looking a little dreary.

Welcome Marcell! I hear Lunt2Ateman already...

Dec 21, 2011
but, but, but, OU, Texas, nor Alabama offered, with an obvious lack of interest from the 'big boys' (think bundy) is everyone sure we want him??;)
I realize you are just joking about the starry eyed folks around here, but I find this annoying.

Poke4Real

Territorial Marshal
Sep 12, 2006
Third Coast
Sounds like he's about as solid a commitment as you could hope for this early in the game. GREAT get!

Mr. Lunt is gonna have plenty of weapons at his disposal in the coming years.:thumbup: