Massive Voting Irregularities Alleged In Outcome of Oklahoma SQ802 - Medicaid Expansion

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Oklahoma conservative activist is a poor loser and wants governor and AG to investigate the outcome of SQ802, due to too many absentee YES votes.

Massive Voting Irregularities - Call For FBI Criminal Investigation
7/1/2020

SQ802 is under a cloud of criminal suspicion during the overnight hours following the close of primary night voting.
The mailed in ballots far exceeded previous norms, but more important to the Attorney General's office, should be the vast contrast between the 80% support for Medicaid expansion claimed in these faceless ballots, and the election day rejection of taxpayer-funded health benefits by a 10% margin of deficit.

The Governor is expected to call on AG Mike Hunter to seek a court injunction for a stay of the certification, until an investigation can be completed.

How Does Voter Fraud Happen In Oklahoma?
While strict policies protect the casting of in-person voting, there are not sufficient safeguards for Registering to vote. Individuals and groups can conspire to commit massive voter fraud of the state's elections by filling out tens of thousands of fake voter registrations and mailing them in or having political operatives collect them and drop the fake individual's cards at an election office in any county.

A simple recount request is not sufficient as a response to this clear threat to our democracy. The ballots are not what we need to investigate. What we need is a 'discovery' process to ask the individuals named in the ballots returned, to ascertain their participation, and their eligible elector status.

If a 2-bedroom apartment has 24 active voters listed there, then a clear narrative exists for corruption. If that small home mailed in 18 ballots, and cast 3 early in-person votes, and voted 3 times on election day, in the neighborhood polling location, then it could be that the husband, wife, and daughter who went to the neighborhood poll are the only real voters, at least until they go to prison for their crimes.

If a single notary's stamp is on 16,000 of these returned ballot affidavits, then that notary must immediately be under investigation.
This needs to be a matter followed by the FBI as well. We cannot have the November presidential election be impacted in this manner, in multiple swing states. Oklahoma may simply be a test run for a plot to steal the presidency.

Once the fake voters are in the election board registry, the persons having access to the address on file, can make thousands of requests for absentee ballots. All it takes in one corrupted notary public working with the plot, and an election's mail in voting can radically conflict with the Election Day polls.

And that's exactly what we see. Of the more than 94,000 ballots mailed in, over 80% voted for the free healthcare constitutional amendment. But those going to neighborhood polling locations in the full view of neighbors, voted clearly against the bankrupting scheme.
FROM: https://www.soonerpolitics.org/edit...ularities-call-for-fbi-criminal-investigation

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Had a guy at my polling place that held up the line because he had a absentee ballot in but showed up to vote. Claimed he never received his absentee ballot. I've always been curious what type of safeguards are put on absentee ballots to prevent fraud.

I'm also not surprised absentee ballots would have a higher percentage of yes votes for SQ802. I feel more Democrats would have gotten them because of COVID and fear of voting in person. There is a definite party line difference in how people feel about that.

Mar 11, 2006
When have we heard about another party disputing the outcome of an election and having the government and media investigate?

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
I received an unsolicited absentee ballot in the mail from Kendra Horn. I would suspect it was from a mass mailing. Never had that happen before.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
RNC putting out much different message than POTUS..even using a Trump to do so

So the Republicans did a Robo Call in California where the Governor mandated vote by mail to calm their base and get them to vote. Then CNN restates this call as the RNC position on the issue. CNN is so dishonest. The vote is specifically a state issue in the constitution the federal government has no real power over how the states conduct their vote.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
That's goofy as heck why would someone even do that. It makes no sense to send registered democrats republican primary ballots unless your a democrat wanting to get the weakest republican in the race. But even then it could end up getting a weaker democrat in the race by taking votes away from the stronger democrat.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
How is that a problem? Someone allegedly tried to cheat the system and got caught. I'd that means safeguards are working.
The fact they don't have safeguards to prevent the attempts is a problem. Some attempts will be successful. For every one they catch how many got away with it.
Exactly. I was told by someone in law enforcement that you can assume that if someone's getting caught doing something that means there's always someone not getting caught and more than likely many someone's not getting caught.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk